Anyone Using Leadzhub?

So far I have received 6 LeadZhub Leads (Calling in a rural areas, slow coming in). Set 3 appointments and got $2100 AP. I will consider these good if I can keep that up.

So far I have received 6 LeadZhub Leads (Calling in a rural areas, slow coming in). Set 3 appointments and got $2100 AP. I will consider these good if I can keep that up.

I like their leads too. Mark treated me right and I'm strongly considering using them again. The leads came in quickly and were fully recorded so I could hear the entire call.

In California, Mark has to charge $35 per lead so for my $175 plus $175 from SNL it will be $350 for 10 leads next time I order.

I paid the entire $350 for my first order and made 4 decent sales, one changed his mind for no reason when the policy arrived and cancelled.

So, for $350 I did about $1,400 in AP, which I was satisfied with. If I would have had the SNL credits back then it would have been a really great deal.

I liked one of Mark's Telemarketing girls named Letrice, I think all my sales were her calls. If I could request her for all 10 leads, that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Seems to me calling once and putting in a request would generate a response. Maybe the quote applies to you.

Finding a quality lead source is the Holy Grail in our industry. We have all tried many different types of leads. Some work and others, not so much. I want to tell you about a lead source that some of our agents are using with great success. The lead works very well with Final Expense whole life offering and although closing ratios varies from agent to agent; your cost of sale is going to make you very happy.

The lead is an exclusive Telemarketer produced lead. The marketers offer the prospect no bait and switch. Just plain old life insurance at a fair price. The agent is presented to the prospect as the expert who can assist the client with their final expense planning and life insurance needs. The agent’s name is used throughout the call and when you contact the prospect they are expecting a call from you.

The marketer goes thru a 12 point information procedure giving the prospect many chances to opt out. When the agent receives the lead you will have a complete picture of who the prospect is.

There is nothing better than contacting a prospect who is truly interested in what we as insurance professionals have to offer and this exclusive lead will put you in front of these prospects and give you the opportunity to write some nice deals.

That said; I will respond to the Gentleman who claims to have called once and wanted to do business with us but had no response from our office.
Jimmy from Utah is what I can get from his profile. Jimmy; you can have this exclusive lead and all you have to do is call once. But here's what my research found.

I searched our call log from the past 60 days and had no calls from anyone in Utah. Perhaps the Gentleman called another marketing company.
I also searched our website data base and found no contact information for a Jimmy or James in Utah.
As a successful business owner who operates a client centered customer service business I understand that communication is very important.
So here is my suggested method of getting a hold of me about getting leads for you.

1. Go to our website at Our Mission - Spend 100% OF YOU TIME SELLING
  2. Before you do anything you can fill out a contact form on the (Listen to the Lead) page
  3. .
  4. Once you have filled out the contact form you will be in our system and will get a follow-up email within minutes and a call from me or a associate with in a day or two.
  5. If I cant reach you by phone I will generally send you a second email letting you know that I tried to reach you and with that email; I leave you with all my contact information including my personal cell phone number.
You are welcome to call me or text me or email me [email protected] . The goal here is that we connect, I provide you with a service that has value, you pay me for that service, and we both make a profit.
I hope that clarifies the best ways to get in contact with Mark at Our Mission - Spend 100% OF YOU TIME SELLING . Give me a call if you have any questions or comments.
Mark

P.S.

"If you call a lead only once and expect to make a sale you will not meet your expectations"

That said; I will respond to the Gentleman who claims to have called once and wanted to do business with us but had no response from our office.
Jimmy from Utah is what I can get from his profile. Jimmy; you can have this exclusive lead and all you have to do is call once. But here's what my research found.

I searched our call log from the past 60 days and had no calls from anyone in Utah. Perhaps the Gentleman called another marketing company.
I also searched our website data base and found no contact information for a Jimmy or James in Utah.

Why are you searching for Jimmy and Utah, wasn't it "vic" that was the one that said he called ?

If I am ordering leads and spending that kind of money, yeah I want to talk to somebody. I also don't want to fill out a form and wait a day or 2 for a call back and possibly play phone tag. That is just me though.

:yes:

Why are you searching for Jimmy and Utah, wasn't it "vic" that was the one that said he called ?

If I am ordering leads and spending that kind of money, yeah I want to talk to somebody. I also don't want to fill out a form and wait a day or 2 for a call back and possibly play phone tag. That is just me though.

:yes:

I've actually spoke with him since then

And I started to get leads,Not to many so far as they are coming in a little slow (which is ok for me as it is a mix among other advertising I do)

but they seem of good quality,
I think it will be profitable

the only issue I am having so far is the recording link does not work on half the leads
When I email them about it they send me a correct link no problem
So I guess its a minor thing
But it is annoying emailing on ever batch

----------

Overall if they are profitable I will continue to use them

I've actually spoke with him since then And I started to get leads,Not to many so far as they are coming in a little slow (which is ok for me as it is a mix among other advertising I do) but they seem of good quality, I think it will be profitable the only issue I am having so far is the recording link does not work on half the leads When I email them about it they send me a correct link no problem So I guess its a minor thing But it is annoying emailing on ever batch ---------- Overall if they are profitable I will continue to use them

Ya I have only heard good things about Mark and his leads, good quality.

Back