Anyone Using Leadzhub?

He said he did. Been doing it for 20 years, probably not as much now that he is managing. I would think agents tell him their experiences too.

That being said, not quite sure why he felt that way. I didn't dig any deeper.

:)

There was an RD at EFES that claimed he was an FE salesman too. Dude never was a producer. Couldn't sell as a matter of fact. Still gets on the forum to this day making claims of personal production.

Gotta watch those marketers.:yes:

There was an RD at EFES that claimed he was an FE salesman too. Dude never was a producer. Couldn't sell as a matter of fact. Still gets on the forum to this day making claims of personal production. Gotta watch those marketers.:yes:

Gotta watch the silent marketers as well there just as full of crap as the rest of us.

JD knows what I'm sayin.

Hey JD mail any client policies back to the companies lately. Ah sure ya have, gotta get that "million" back.

Oh chit I just went old school on how to properly cancel a policy.

Gotta watch the silent marketers as well there just as full of crap as the rest of us.

JD knows what I'm sayin.

Hey JD mail any client policies back to the companies lately. Ah sure ya have, gotta get that "million" back.

Oh chit I just went old school on how to properly cancel a policy.

I have no idea what you are talking about on mailing policies back to a company.

Nor do I know what you are sayin. Doubtful that you do either. never stopped you before though.

I have no idea what you are talking about on mailing policies back to a company. Nor do I know what you are sayin. Doubtful that you do either. never stopped you before though.

Sure ya don't.

It's the old school way to cancel your clients so you can get your renewals back, c'mon you really think we all that dumb, we know your game.

What does a "silent recruiter" get ?

I think it is a fair question, as many people obviously have an allegiance towards certain FMO's, not being particular here.

Are they in the hierarchy, get an override, not saying anything wrong with that. I just think being silent about it is what makes people suspicious.

What does a "silent recruiter" get ? I think it is a fair question, as many people obviously have an allegiance towards certain FMO's, not being particular here. Are they in the hierarchy, get an override, not saying anything wrong with that. I just think being silent about it is what makes people suspicious.

Some it's simply ego points. We all like to hear ourselves talk. (Me included)

Back