Anyone Using Zywave?

We used it. NOT WORTH A PENNY! The clicks and stats we saw were so much lower than what we were sold. It's not worth it.

THINKHR! Month-to-month contracting thus they want to keep you happy. Zywave forces you into a long term contract, then when things go wrong - they blame you. YES - blame you and your marketing.

DO NOT PAY THE Zywave Fees! You will regret it and your agency will not get the use out of it.

----------

Do not buy into a long term contract with Zywave. Search out ThinkHR.

I spoke with Zywave this week. The rates are now based on the length of the contract and run from $1200/month for one year down to $860/month for the 5 yr plan. Very slick system, but mainly concentrating on compliance. Since when did the CPAs and Attorneys get to move that onto our plate? They're the ones that make the big bucks! I don't believe agents should be accountable for things we didn't get a college degree in. Yes, we can help, but shouldn't be the final answer, so why risk it. We should be able to charge our clients for Zywave use.

I suppose I have a little different take on the value of the zywave platform. I worked for Zywave in 2010 and 2011 before moving directly into the broker world and have been specializing in the Zywave products for the last 4 years. Its amazing to me when folks hop on to answer these questions and say they hate the product and don't waste your money because if you don't use the system it won't do you any good. I can vouch for several agencies that I have worked with directly that are using the Zywave platform (mostly HrConnection and Broker Briefcase) on a regular basis. Its not the magic bullet but I can promise you that with a change in culture and proper use of the tools they will pay for themselves many times over. When I was a zywave rep I had to go based upon what brokers told me, now I've been using the system for 4 years and can share personal experience. Zywave works, if you commit to changing your bad habits. Good luck all!

ZYWAVE - STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
STAY AWAY!! Total Bait and Switch company.
I have been in the insurance business for over 35 years and NEVER experienced this type of behavior from any of our vendors!
Originally we were told that this product would meet our needs. It is nothing that we have signed up for and then the company said the product would meet our needs and when we tried the new product that they changed us to and it did not meet our needs at all. Therefore we have not used it since because we can not use it. Therefore we have no contract. I am requesting a refund of my money and request that they stop billing me. We had to go hire a different vendor during open enrollment and thankfully they met our needs and do not bait and switch like these scammers do.

Back