AORs are for Scumbags

MIGA1626

Super Genius
Yea... I'm talking to you. You know who you are. 95% of all AORs are done based on lies and we all know it is the case. *Little wimpy soy agents enters the office*: "If you sign this form I can have """access""" to your policy because I'm a brown-nosing Hardy Boy solving a mystery for you and I promote local businesses' gift cards on my Facebook Tictok dance page... so sign this form" YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You spend all the money you make anyways so it doesn't matter. You wouldn't know an asset is even if one crawled up yours. Have fun picking up trash at State Farm next year.

im-uncomfortable-the-office.gif

Wow. Apparently we're all wimpy soy scumbag agents that lie.

I've won accounts, and lost accounts to BOR's. Yeah, it stings when I loose them, but it's all part of the process.

I actually have a funny story. I wrote an account a few years ago, and it took on investors and grew and grew and grew. I'll leave their name out of it but most of you have probably heard of them. It wasn't my biggest account, but it was sizeable. It was a bunch of policies, some big, some small, and I lost it to a big brokerage house. Once again, a name we've all heard of, but I'll leave them out of it.

I was pissed. Super pissed, as one by one the policies were bor'd.

Some agent spent a whole bunch of time bor'ing that account.

Then guess what? About 10 months later, the client sold their business, and the agent lost the account. they spent that time on. Funny really, because apparently I would have lost it anyways.

I think schadenfreude is the proper word I felt. Extreme shadenfreude.

Wow. Apparently we're all wimpy soy scumbag agents that lie.

I've won accounts, and lost accounts to BOR's. Yeah, it stings when I loose them, but it's all part of the process.

I actually have a funny story. I wrote an account a few years ago, and it took on investors and grew and grew and grew. I'll leave their name out of it but most of you have probably heard of them. It wasn't my biggest account, but it was sizeable. It was a bunch of policies, some big, some small, and I lost it to a big brokerage house. Once again, a name we've all heard of, but I'll leave them out of it.

I was pissed. Super pissed, as one by one the policies were bor'd.

Some agent spent a whole bunch of time bor'ing that account.

Then guess what? About 10 months later, the client sold their business, and the agent lost the account. they spent that time on. Funny really, because apparently I would have lost it anyways.

I think schadenfreude is the proper word I felt. Extreme shadenfreude.

LOL This whole story is great.

Back