Apptical EApp

damadcrapper

Super Genius
I have used the voice process which is great. Has anyone used their EApp? Do you know which carriers utilize it?

I use it for prosperity . Its not bad but its still not as fast or easy as am am or rna . Rna is actually the best as if its rejected you know before banking or beneficiary . You’ll know with rna in 3-4 mins wether its going threw as they list it looks like qualify . Am am you have to go to the very end and then press submit from the front page and it tells you what they qualify for .

I use it for prosperity . Its not bad but its still not as fast or easy as am am or rna . Rna is actually the best as if its rejected you know before banking or beneficiary . You’ll know with rna in 3-4 mins wether its going threw as they list it looks like qualify . Am am you have to go to the very end and then press submit from the front page and it tells you what they qualify for .

RNA is more expensive,7k minimum,isosorbide,nitro declines.

Do you write KSKJ ? Trinity ?

Good EApps ?

Actually KSKJ is the fastest. You know before banking info and even before entering replacement info.

But that’s another story.

I’ve only used the Prosperity eApp. I wouldn’t write them any other way.

It’s ok. Not slow. Not super fast. It will give the reason for an OTAF offer.

As I understand not every IMO is authorized to use the Foresters eApp. But even if you use the Foresters eApp you have to do a phone interview.

No way I’m using an eApp and phone interview.

Back