FE EApp with a voice signature

I haven’t sold any Family benefit in nearly 2 years. I love them as a carrier but in personal practice I’m just not going to be completing phone interviews in 2022.

Trust me, because I’m sure somebody else is reading us I would sell a ton of Family benefit if they were just using the E application without Phone Interview.

Trust me, because I’m sure somebody else is reading us I would sell a ton of Family benefit if they were just using the E application without Phone Interview.

I hear their eApp is awful. I wrote 1 trinity this year. I used the paper app. And of course the phone interview.

Even the agents that write a lot of Trinity say they aren’t using the eApp.

Is anyone aware of a FE carrier that allows you to use an EApp over the phone and capture the clients signature with a voice signature process? If so, do you call a call center like Apptical and they record it our is it automated?
AMAM - LBL - RNA - GTL - Great Western - Those are a few as well - Yes id like to hop on the RNA train. I love them.... I agree with JD. I wish their prices were a bit better. They do come in handy tho.

Al the top Trinity/FBL agents are in Vegas now for 3 days. Or invited I should say. I'm sure some invited didn't go.

I was there. Maybe 12 agents/agencies showed. I know lots more qualified.

Triity-FBL-2021-Telesales-Agency-Of-The-Year.jpg

Is GCU back ? Did thought they halted all business 3-4 months ago .

Not yet. Apparently they're 73% of the way done with their commissions audit and waiting until that's done. That's from last week. I thought they'd be back by now...

RNA was my goto for 6 years. I earned 5 company trips with them. Then they blew up the FE product. Their underwriting today is not better than most of the companies I use. Their only niche is TIA. Maybe no build chart? But most FE companies are very liberal on build and if your prospect falls outside the charts there are better priced options with no build chart.

They were fairly easy to do business with. But as easy as KSKJ. But their main problem is their rates. I wish they had not made themselves unusable.

A couple of their executives came to our conference a few years ago. They asked me what they could do to get me to write them like I used to. My reply was, "roll your rates back to 2013 levels". Their reply to that was, "other than that?".

As for instant decision, almost everyone has that now. Even Trans is getting closer. I wrote a Trans this week, used the eapp and got an email that it was approved as applied before I left the house. That's a first for me with them. But it's coming.

So if it’s all about rates,price,why aren’t you writing Sons of Norway ?

How do your rates in your tool bag compare to Sons ?

So if it’s all about rates,price,why aren’t you writing Sons of Norway ?

How do your rates in your tool bag compare to Sons ?

For the second time SoN is not available here. Not does SoN have an FE product.

Their whole life is not priced better than KSKJ's.

I don't write GI because no one I have competes with mofo and PM. I refer those out. If I had SoN I would most likely write their GI.

I've answered that at least twice now.

So, next question. I know you will have more.

For the second time SoN is not available here. Not does SoN have an FE product.

Their whole life is not priced better than KSKJ's.

I don't write GI because no one I have competes with mofo and PM. I refer those out. If I had SoN I would most likely write their GI.

I've answered that at least twice now.

So, next question. I know you will have more.

Oh ok,I thought they were in Indiana?

Their 1st day coverage takes insulin,seizures,Hep C…..

Their contracts are very low.

With the costs of lead cards I’m not taking any new level contracts under 120%

I didn’t write much GI until I started ordering cards. I’m getting my cost out of that lead card and writing a policy regardless.

What does mofo or PM give you when you walk away and refer it to them ?

Are you on DD with them ? Do they send you a thank you letter?

Back