Are You Using Facebook to Generate Medicare Biz?

jesseslome

Expert
I'm considering creating generic images that agents can post on their Facebook page to get people to contact them for info/quotes. I'd make them available free ... BUT BEFORE I DO ... would really appreciate hearing from any agents who are using Facebook specifically for Medicare biz. What are you doing? Is it working? What would you need? Who is providing you with images/text suggestions? MANY THANKS.
Jesse Slome, American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance

I tried FB earlier this year for 5 months. Dropped almost $6k, generated about 20 leads and no sales. Zuck has already sent me a Christmas card.

I have a FB Biz Page that I sporadically post Medicare stuff on. It's never generated much in the way of new clientele, but I honestly don't put enough time into it for that.

I tried to create a Facebook business page and it is a complete waste of time. The constant nagging for ads and to boost a post got to me. It is not worth the time or effort.

I do monthly webinars from FB ads.
I used to get 50-80 rsvp a month for $1500. My RSVPs went way down and now I spend $1k for about 20-25 rsvp. Covid ending was a killer.

I am glad you found a way to transition from live (in person) seminars to webinars. Less expensive, more productive.

Not everyone has the talent for public speaking, in front of a room, or the technological savvy to apply their skills to a webinar format.

Congratulations!

I am glad you found a way to transition from live (in person) seminars to webinars. Less expensive, more productive.

Not everyone has the talent for public speaking, in front of a room, or the technological savvy to apply their skills to a webinar format.

Congratulations!

I still do in person seminars and yes, webinars save time, driving, setting up, etc. But, I get more sales form in person seminars.

Back