Argh ! Spent over a week looking for a Agency to work for!

I used to be an RVP with a company.. The title and $2.00 will buy you a cup of coffee.
Well it must be a high status position seeing as their 5300 RVPs hierarchies managed to grow the policies-in-force by an astounding 34,658 policies for 2019 (after issuing 287,909 policies during the year)?

I appreciate all the input here.. I hope I was clear.. Wasnt here to bash MLMs just not interested in that style.. Was an agent for an MLM found the company to be very deceptive and pushy.. Enough said on that. Looking for a good agency with good back end support modern digital apps , ability to write over internet or voice and good lead program non MLM. Thanks again guys for the input will check back on this thread for Ideas.
I am in the same boat. I am looking for remote phone sales with leads. I found one company who I have a phone interview tomorrow. They are final expense only. However, this is the only company I have found so far that seems legit.

I am in the same boat. I am looking for remote phone sales with leads. I found one company who I have a phone interview tomorrow. They are final expense only. However, this is the only company I have found so far that seems legit.
I will let you know if I find one that fits what were looking for..What FE company if you dont mind me asking?

I am currently looking at First Family Life? Anyone have any info on this company?

Back