Article on "Is Low-Cost Health Insurance Worth It?"

I am just too chicken to sell a mini-med.
With my luck I would be sure to sell to someone who will get cancer and also suffer from "selective deafness"

What happens to the person that has to have cancer treated on these plans?
Will you be the agent on the other end of the phone telling the family member they have no coverage for treatment?

Someone selling these plans eventually will have their name connected to some law suit. Then if anyone researches your name before buying form you they will see there was some type of problem.

I value my name

What happens to the person who has to have cancer treated and has no health plan?

I am just too chicken to sell a mini-med.
With my luck I would be sure to sell to someone who will get cancer and also suffer from "selective deafness"

The recording of the client agreeing that this "not a major med" helps cure the deafness, the dumbness however . . .

After over seventeen years in this business, I've discovered that some money is best "left on the table".

Just too much hassle with mini-meds...

Of course, ymmv.

I agree, however, in three years, I've only had one problem with a client. She bought a mini med (read as scam) from another agent instead of the major med I offered, then blamed me because I guess she found my name and number.

What happens to the person who has to have cancer treated and has no health plan?

I get calls everyday on people that are unisurable in the private sector.
I recommend these people to go to the department of insurance and look to what plans are aviable to them.
In my state we have a couple of options for this group of people.

There are options for these people they just have to be willing to do some of the work to get the plans.

I am going on my 10th year in this business and I agree with the post up above that some things are best left on the table.

Get a job with benefits.

Marry someone with a job and benefits.

Use their savings.

Go on Medicaid.

We can't help everyone, nor should we.

The recording of the client agreeing that this "not a major med" helps cure the deafness

Not really . . .

in three years, I've only had one problem with a client

That isn't long enough.

Even if you sold mini-meds full time, it probably isn't long enough for it to come back & bite you.

If you do enough of that kind of business, you will eventually live to regret it.

That isn't long enough.

Even if you sold mini-meds full time, it probably isn't long enough for it to come back & bite you.

If you do enough of that kind of business, you will eventually live to regret it.

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, the problem was not with my client.

And I'll ask this:

Has anyone had any problems with major medical clients?

Back