Article on "Is Low-Cost Health Insurance Worth It?"

If you do enough of that kind of business, you will eventually live to regret it.

Amen. I am regretting a plan that I sold a few years ago, eventhough the client hasn't blamed me. I went over the plan in detail with him, and he wanted the absolute cheapest major med policy he could get for the money, or he said that he was going to skip it altogether, he claimed that he was in great health, and he really was at the time.

He needed something alot better, within a year, but it is a major med and has covered a great deal, but any of you peddling that s--t better watch it or at the very least, make it clear.

He needed something alot better, within a year, but it is a major med and has covered a great deal, but any of you peddling that s--t better watch it or at the very least, make it clear.

That's the point, you need to be clear and exhaust every option, and offer it for what it is.

Have we been going in circles on different threads with this?
:v_SPIN:

Didn't we go over this already on another post?

Yes, we did, but you did not provide any links or references to mini-med plans you like on the forum and you ignored my instant message, so I thought I would ask one more time!

Back