Assurant: Elvis Has Left The Building

My client (My mother), received her Assurant termination letter yesterday.

Not one mention to contact her agent (her son) for help in securing a new policy for 2016. Only mentions healthcare.gov, and 4 paragraphs written in Chinese, Navaho, Tagalog and spanish.

Plus, Assurant is no longer allowing agents to make basic service changes for OFF exchange policies.

Not very respectful to the agents that helped them build their book over the past decade. Nice slap in the face.

http://www.assuranthealth.com/nextsteps

Bill: WTF?????

Plus, Assurant is no longer allowing agents to make basic service changes for OFF exchange policies.

Bill: WTF?????

That is true, they won't allow an agent to make a payment mode or account change either-that happened about 2 months ago.

I've reached the point where I don't call them for anything and direct clients to do their own service, I don't want to get angry on the phone and risk getting terminated and losing some commissions.

Just got off the phone with a manager. They just laid off 80% of the workforce. The 20% left is a bit nervous.

----------------------
www.***.org

Back