Assurant Production Requirements

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got an addendum to my contract in today's mail. Seems if they don't pay me at least $650 in any 12 month period they can terminate my contract.

I have so much trouble reading their commission statements I have no idea how little I earn.

The bigger concern for me is #4:

"The beneficiary designation has been removed"

Given the passing of Frank, this was on my list of "to do's"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are saying it's payable to your "estate".

Another clause is the "term" of the contract: "Agreement is effective as of the effective and shall continue in effect for 30 days. Thereafter, this agreement shall auto renew for additional 30 day terms"

Talk about a short leash. They are definitely providing themselves an out and protection if they decide to eliminate agents or drop out of the business.

Last edited:
My commissions are currently payable to my corporation which survives me in the case I don't wake up tomorrow.

If these guys think they are going to write a lot of business with out agents they are wrong.

Remember when they had to pay a 12 month advance on major med to get agents to write with them?

It's not any easier now than it was then.

My commissions are currently payable to my corporation which survives me in the case I don't wake up tomorrow.

If these guys think they are going to write a lot of business with out agents they are wrong.

Remember when they had to pay a 12 month advance on major med to get agents to write with them?

It's not any easier now than it was then.

Sounds like you need a new agency with higher commissions =)

They still pay you even though you no longer have an insurance license?

You can vote after you are dead, but I am not aware of any states that issue insurance licenses to dead people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back