ASSURE FOR LIFE SCAM - PART 5 THESE FUNERAL HOMES NEVER HEARD OF THEM

Something I don't understand is that they were operating this way when you were selling the product. It was only after they locked you out of your account and stopped paying you that you decided to expose them.

i was only in 1 month, never crossed my mind because i believed in the people that brought me in. So yes after they stopped paying me, for lying on me, im exposing them for what i dug up later. You take 6 figures out of mine, im taking 7 figures out of yours. I got a bunch of sales agents asking me to stop making videos because its making them look bad. They are bad. If anything i have said in these videos are wrong, prove it. $50,000 will be paid to those that provide 100 testimonials from families proving they are real. I have not seen 1

i was only in 1 month, never crossed my mind because i believed in the people that brought me in. So yes after they stopped paying me, for lying on me, im exposing them for what i dug up later. You take 6 figures out of mine, im taking 7 figures out of yours. I got a bunch of sales agents asking me to stop making videos because its making them look bad. They are bad. If anything i have said in these videos are wrong, prove it. $50,000 will be paid to those that provide 100 testimonials from families proving they are real. I have not seen 1
Next time do a little due diligence before jumping into the pool with sharks.

In reply to those who are unsure about Assure for Life - they are legit and do everything they state they do and or provide. I joined 2 years ago and just used the plan for a family member. They also paid in a faster time frame than the actual Insurance companies would have.

As an agent, its no different then you working an 8 hour shift to receive a
Paycheck - Bad business or scammers do not have A+ rating with BBB
1706898755630.png

Back