Attention MD,AL, GA, and CA P&C Agents. I Need Carriers Please!

Re: Attention MD,AL, GA, and CA P&C Agents. I Need Carriers Pleas

You are missing GMAC... They are appointing right now and have a good auto,RV, and commercial fleet program. They also have a homeowners coming very soon.

We are working on GMAC right now as a non-standard line for people or as another carrier. But you're right, they are necessary to have as well. I'm also looking at foremost for similar requirements and for monoline homes.

What are thoughts on metlife in these states? They aren't competitive here at all in NC, though I hear they might be good for people over 55 or so. I'm curious about how they are in these other states.

Foremost aint bad. In recent years they have actually expanded their appetite from what i see on their site, we have them.

Last edited:

I sell in over forty states, and my home base is California . You will see that insurance is different here, because personal lines has no credit scoring and no discount for switching carriers. It is also much more competitive, due to there being so many agents. I just wrote someone in NC today and their attitude is different, friendlier, and it reminded me of the difference across the country. Before you seek out Mercury, you should read up on them and ask yourself if you would buy from them based on the reviews.

CA is very competitive are u going to only do homeowners??

i made the comment so i would be subscribed to the thread. why do you make negative comments that are not helpful or relevant to the thread to begin with? siaa is a ripoff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
noob, i subscribed to see who i needed in this area besides travelers, safeco, and progressive. from what i've read; auto owners and gmac would be useful as well. good posts (despite rba thinking he is the only one in the universe):goofy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i was married to a biotch like him for 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Back