Attracting Agents to a New Website

I don't have or need a "pitch" this is not something you just buy. This site will match consumers with financial service providers of all types. For you guys it would be Insurance. Take networking, social media, and lead generation all the good parts and mesh them into one company that would be Lend.com. Our soft launch would only be so you can actually see the site and the functions. No traffic or consumers yet that will come shortly after. How do you expect to get consumers with no providers? This is why I am looking to get agents on board and on the site. Plus it is free because I know it will take some time to get the amount of consumers to the site. I dont think you would pay to get nothing right? As for how we are getting consumers to the site. There are tons of ways. We will do all sorts of marketing, radio, tv etc. Not to mention we have many relationships with advertising and other marketing companies. What is important is everyone sign up check out the site. Then when the consumers come do what you do best. Provide them with the service and help they request. Clients are happy, you are happy and we are happy.

I don't have or need a "pitch" this is not something you just buy.

Yes it is. If you want the time of day, you need to have some compelling reason why I should give you something, even if it's just time to deal with you.

I have a new dialer service I'm offering. I'm inviting folks to join me on a webinar tomorrow where they will get tons of great information for free. I think anyone interested in the subject matter (How to hire and manage a telemarketer) is going to be interested in my dialer service, but in exchange for me getting to show them a little about my dialer I'm giving them a ton of information I've learned over the last five years about hiring and managing telemarketers.

You do need a pitch, even if all you want is someone's time.

I know what you are saying yes there is a "pitch" a reason for everyone to check out and use the site. Simple to get new clients. I am jumping the gun a smidge though beings my site is not up yet. I just want to have people know about it and be expecting it for when we are ready that's all.

I know what you are saying yes there is a "pitch" a reason for everyone to check out and use the site. Simple to get new clients. I am jumping the gun a smidge though beings my site is not up yet. I just want to have people know about it and be expecting it for when we are ready that's all.

I have zero faith in your ability to do what you're claiming to do. Why don't you setup a squeeze page to make your pitch and help people that share my skepticism better understand why what you are offering isn't a waste of their time and energy?

I have zero faith in your ability to do what you're claiming to do. Why don't you setup a squeeze page to make your pitch and help people that share my skepticism better understand why what you are offering isn't a waste of their time and energy?

Will have that very soon. I don't mind skepticism actually.
We have something new and I have explained only a portion of the site. So my fault for not having all the details. But, you will soon enough.
I can explain the site and tell you how amazing it will be until I am blue in the face. But, at the end of the day you still have to use it and find out for yourself.

BTW do you actually sell Insurance?

Pop-up banners are the best way to get attention because it attracts your attention.Where as people ignore email and stuff like that.....

Jake28 said:
Pop-up banners are the best way to get attention because it attracts your attention.Where as people ignore email and stuff like that.....

Getting poked in the eye with a needle also gets your attention. It would also be less painful than a pop up....

I ignore pop-ups and block them every chance I can with whatever tools are available.

Al

Will have that very soon. I don't mind skepticism actually.
We have something new and I have explained only a portion of the site. So my fault for not having all the details. But, you will soon enough.
I can explain the site and tell you how amazing it will be until I am blue in the face. But, at the end of the day you still have to use it and find out for yourself.

BTW do you actually sell Insurance?
I must have missed this, yes, on occasion I do.

Back