Autistic 25 Yr Old

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
Where can I place her?

In Florida.
25 yr old.
Shes autistic, but can do her daily activities by herself.
Mother would the payor and one to sign the app for her.

Standard Life wont take her because she not able to sign for herself, even as an adult.
I have Columbian I could write her with, but they are ridiculously expensive, so does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Where can I place her?

In Florida.
25 yr old.
Shes autistic, but can do her daily activities by herself.
Mother would the payor and one to sign the app for her.

Standard Life wont take her because she not able to sign for herself, even as an adult.
I have Columbian I could write her with, but they are ridiculously expensive, so does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Have Settlers? have her sign the app with a mark.. can even let the mother hold her hand.. Columbian is not ridiculously expensive when compared to the fact she can't get any coverage with most companies.

Have Settlers? have her sign the app with a mark.. can even let the mother hold her hand.. Columbian is not ridiculously expensive when compared to the fact she can't get any coverage with most companies.

It says in the manual that the agent should write beside the X, witnessed by and initial it.

Where can I place her? In Florida. 25 yr old. Shes autistic, but can do her daily activities by herself. Mother would the payor and one to sign the app for her. Standard Life wont take her because she not able to sign for herself, even as an adult. I have Columbian I could write her with, but they are ridiculously expensive, so does anyone else have any suggestions? Thanks!

Settlers is great for those.

It says in the manual that the agent should write beside the X, witnessed by and initial it.

That's right... I was saying the mother could hold the girl's hand to help her make the mark. Even if she has assistance, if the girl is holding the pen, it is her mark.

I wrote a Sagicor policy a year or two ago where all the guy could do was mark an X. I sent it in with a pic of his ID that is signed with an X and a pic of him signing the app. He got $100,000 preferred.

I've heard of Sagicor. What is their niche, so to speak?

I am not an FE agent so I was really only talking to Newby:twitchy:

Niche- Very competitive GUL. Non Med >65 >$250,000.00 goes down to $25,000.00. Non med term > $400,000.00 (I think) Preferred, Standard and Rated.

Eapp with almost instant approval. Fastest I have had was about 5 minutes after hitting enter.

They have a GUL product that the rates are unbeatable. It is non-med up to $350,000 and under 65 years old.
Here's just an example: 50M NS preferred, $50,000 @ 63.85 per month.

----------

It look like we responded at the same time. I like that e-app. I've had comps hit my account less than 48 hours from hitting "enter".

I am not an FE agent so I was really only talking to Newby:twitchy:

Niche- Very competitive GUL. Non Med >65 >$250,000.00 goes down to $25,000.00. Non med term > $400,000.00 (I think) Preferred, Standard and Rated.

Eapp with almost instant approval. Fastest I have had was about 5 minutes after hitting enter.

Latest posts

Back