Autistic age 17

Get mom or dad a term policy with Principal or Banner and add a child rider. NO medical questions. Get it before he's 18. Convert to perm at 25.

Sons of Norway is $11.96.....SL is $40.32. :yes:

WOW! If Sons of Norway's rate is correct that means it would take 69.67 years to pay in what the face amount is....and for a GI at that. I guarantee they will be pulling this product off the market down the road or raising the rates significantly.

That's just another example of a company not knowing what they are doing.

WOW! If Sons of Norway's rate is correct that means it would take 69.67 years to pay in what the face amount is....and for a GI at that. I guarantee they will be pulling this product off the market down the road or raising the rates significantly.

If only all companies would be more like Senior Life, the world would be a much better place. :rolleyes::eek:

If he can sign, Nationwide should also work... at 1/3 of the price of Senior Life.

Or they know that most folks don't keep these policies for life...

Or they know that most folks don't keep these policies for life...

But if the proposed insured dies after the waiting period Sons of Norway takes a beating....unless proposed insured dies after having the policy for the 68.67 years! That means if the proposed insured dies before they are 84 years old Sons of Norway has taken a loss. Move over 5 Star....lol...there's another one coming!

Probability of the GI dyeing before they've had the policy for 68.67 years is pretty much guaranteed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back