Show your age by posting a gadget kids today wouldn't understand

Loved that show. Liked younger Beaver, Eddie, Lumpy and Larry the best. Eddie bacame a cop in real life.

I watched it in reruns when I was kid. Most of the shows I watched as a kid were made before I was born or when I was very, very young, e.g. The Munsters, The Beverley Hillbillies, Dennis the Menace, BeWitched, The Brady Bunch and others.

I don't watch TV much anymore except for sports. I can't remeber the last time I sat down to watch a TV show, or what my mom would call "her programs."

I watched it in reruns when I was kid. Most of the shows I watched as a kid were made before I was born or when I was very, very young, e.g. The Munsters, The Beverley Hillbillies, Dennis the Menace, BeWitched, The Brady Bunch and others.

I don't watch TV much anymore except for sports. I can't remeber the last time I sat down to watch a TV show, or what my mom would call "her programs."
I watched Andy Griffith and The Beverly Hillbillies when they were on. At the time I couldn't stand Barney and Granny. Now, they're my favorites on the shows. :laugh:

Back