Has anyone tried Avatar leads for final expense coverage? They are about $7.50 a piece and the turn around is about 1 week after you pay to get the leads. I believe there is a minimum leads of 30 leads or $225 a week:cool:

Not bad but there is a pretty cool promo here:

Final Expense Leads newsletter Holiday Promo

and here:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/insurance-offers/fe-leads-november-sale-promo-t78711.html

For the record this is not an offer, offers are located in the section I placed the link. This is just helping the guy out:)

You do realize that LH policies are sitting ducks and most agents just consider them inventory? How could they have decent persistency when they are so easy to beat?
If an agent his hungry enough there are more options that just that: fully underwritten, iul, term, clean sheeting, using a company like KSKJ.. Any policy in first year is vulnerable... But the majoirty that fall off seem to not able to swing it....

If an agent his hungry enough there are more options that just that: fully underwritten, iul, term, clean sheeting, using a company like KSKJ.. Any policy in first year is vulnerable... But the majoirty that fall off seem to not able to swing it....

Some FE policies might be replaceable with fully underwritten but most would be too small or too unhealthy for it.

Clean-sheeters are out there but they aren't all that common and usually don't last long in the biz.

But a simplified issue policy that is simply priced way too high...now that's ripe for the pickins. It would be a shame to not show them other options that are more attractive that they would honestly qualify for.

Newby and Rearden: I thank you for your response as it was very helpful. Incidentally, I don't know how my question got hijacked, lol, at some point, but who cares I still received some good feedback. Thanks

----------

I really thank you for your reliable and intelligent response.

Back