Banner Sponsored Life Insurance Sales Contest Results

Nice system. I was leary of the comp haircut , but worked out well on the couple case I tried them out with.

Glad to hear Lee! As far as a haircut, we don't really look at it that way. We pay high street and in some cases max carrier payout to agent AND do app fulfillment, proactive case management and all follow up. Basically, our agents submit a ticket and don’t have to worry about anything until policy delivery. For those getting the 125%, they get nothing from their GA and for those getting 100% with us, they get a full staff of employees to bend over backwards to help them place business.

Glad to hear Lee! As far as a haircut, we don't really look at it that way. We pay high street and in some cases max carrier payout to agent AND do app fulfillment, proactive case management and all follow up. Basically, our agents submit a ticket and don’t have to worry about anything until policy delivery. For those getting the 125%, they get nothing from their GA and for those getting 100% with us, they get a full staff of employees to bend over backwards to help them place business.

Yeah, your people got my two rush deals issue paid very quickly. Great communication.

I have recommended them to several agents already.

Last edited:
Back