BCBSIL When Will Commision Be Paid on Exchange Biz

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Do you guys know when bcbsIL will pay commissions on exchange biz, I saw on the other section people are saying carries won't pay until April. Any insight?

Do you guys know when bcbsIL will pay commissions on exchange biz, I saw on the other section people are saying carries won't pay until April. Any insight?

Sam did you get a letter saying that you're now FFM/BCBS-IL certified? I still have not and can't get through to Agent services. Still don't have an "On Exchange" link in the client-search area of the Producer portal either.

BCBS-IL is very fair with commission payments and will probably continue the tradition of paying the month after the premium is received. But then again, they're not saying very much to us, about us, in the weekly updates are they. Hope that's not a bad sign.

Sam did you get a letter saying that you're now FFM/BCBS-IL certified? I still have not and can't get through to Agent services. Still don't have an "On Exchange" link in the client-search area of the Producer portal either.

BCBS-IL is very fair with commission payments and will probably continue the tradition of paying the month after the premium is received. But then again, they're not saying very much to us, about us, in the weekly updates are they. Hope that's not a bad sign.

Allen I received the email Friday after sending it in October.

Greetings,

We have received your documents and you are now entered into our system. You are now able to sell and receive compensation for the Individual Marketplace Matters product. If you have any questions, please contact the Producer Service Center at 855-782-4272.

We thank you for your time.

Allen I received the email Friday after sending it in October.

Greetings,

We have received your documents and you are now entered into our system. You are now able to sell and receive compensation for the Individual Marketplace Matters product. If you have any questions, please contact the Producer Service Center at 855-782-4272.

We thank you for your time.

Man you are lucky! No one else that I've talked to in Illinois has received their Marketplace Sales Authorization letter from BCBS. I "only" had to wait 15 minutes this morning before getting through to Producer Services. But it didn't do me any good because they don't have a way to see if I'm Registered, or not Registered properly with BCBS-IL. In the meantime, all the Exchange applicants are showing, but are showing as "Off-Exchange" applications. Producer services couldn't help me with that either...sigh.
ac

We were just emailed confirmation on FFM approval from BCBSIL this morning. It was dated 10/28/2013 We submitted it 7 times, supposedly with missing info.

We were just emailed confirmation on FFM approval from BCBSIL this morning. It was dated 10/28/2013 We submitted it 7 times, supposedly with missing info.

I missed/overlooked check-marking the little box that said I'm licensed in Illinois. The package had to be resubmitted. Did so on November 11th. Still no word on acceptance/non-acceptance. BCBS-IL producer services said "Don't Worry About It...You're probably OK. We have no way to officially check. All of the certification forms are being processed by an office in Oklahoma". I feel so much better...not!
ac

Do you guys have clients that purchased health and dental coverage with bcbsil and then received a bill only for health? Or clients that set up EFT or paid with a credit card and then received bills in mail?
None of my clients that bought dental received a bill for it and I'm not aware of any client that set up EFT or paid with credit card that would not receive a paper bill.....

Back