Be The Life Insurance Evangelist

I once knocked on the door of a lead that was about 1 month old.
The grill was lit outside, so I was thinking I'd come at dinne time. As I got closer, I noticed there were magazines burning in there.
I knocked on the door to find the daughter cleaning out the house...mom had died 3 days ago. She went to the hospital 5 days ago 'not feeling well'. Got to the hospitals and her organs just started shutting down.
Perplexed I figured she wouldn't have qualified anyways...how was her health I asked? No issues.
Daughter was married to an army many across country in san diego, about to be deployed, she was alone, clearing out the stuff....no insurance and she had no idea what to do.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
also...a nice handfull of "today's not a good day" and when I come back next month they're DOA.....or had a heart surgury or something,...
I've also had several die in the first year of policy coverage.
I does encourage me to be more agressive...to get that "No and hell no" out of them before moving on.
If they have a little coverage already, and won't buy more, not so bad.

But if they don't have ANY coverage at all....I'll sit there until I get 10 no's. "Come on, $2500 is better than nothing....it's only $15 amonth....really???"

back in the day i sat down with an army helo pilot in vicenza italy and tried to get him to buy more coverage (sgli was only 50,000 then) but he was was going to live forever and 50k was plenty enough. being a retired navy chief,
i was quick to inform him there were more aircraft in the sea than ships in the sky. no joy though, couldn't move him. less than a month later he and his helo went down in 1500 feet of water off crete. i felt bad for his widow, but i had given it my best shot with him. army officers.. you can tell them but you cant tell them much.

Latest posts

Back