Senior benefit life insurance will pay for both of the spouse in one policy.

I might? What is it?

I can already see it . You got crates set up with all your leads organized by countys in your trunk . You Scribble your notes on the back of the leads . You drive a pickup truck ?whatever works brother . I actually got a crm about 18 months . Made my life a lot easier .

I can already see it . You got crates set up with all your leads organized by countys in your trunk . You Scribble your notes on the back of the leads . You drive a pickup truck ?whatever works brother . I actually got a crm about 18 months . Made my life a lot easier .

No crates for me. I do have file cabinets in my office though. I do have my leads in file folders by counties. I do write on the lead when I make calls. Just so I know I've called them. I do drive a truck again now. I don't know that matters. I've probably driven a car more over the 20 years of doing this but at 6'3" a truck suite me better. A GMC double cab Canyon is actually just a big car.

I know I do it all wrong. I've been told that all these agents that are no longer in the business for years. I mean, they say that for the minute they are in the business. I'm always glad that I don't do it like they did. I bet they were efficient as hell for that 9 months?

No crates for me. I do have file cabinets in my office though. I do have my leads in file folders by counties. I do write on the lead when I make calls. Just so I know I've called them. I do drive a truck again now. I don't know that matters. I've probably driven a car more over the 20 years of doing this but at 6'3" a truck suite me better. A GMC double cab Canyon is actually just a big car.

I know I do it all wrong. I've been told that all these agents that are no longer in the business for years. I mean, they say that for the minute they are in the business. I'm always glad that I don't do it like they did. I bet they were efficient as hell for that 9 months?

I’m old fashion too . I like the physical lead card in hand . For instance I’ll drop around 50k mailers for Aep . I’ll drop maybe 25 countys . I’ll actually double and possible triple mail a few countys . I keep track of things knowing what color card I mail and when . I resisted a crm for 5 yrs . I do a lot of mailing of birthday , Xmas cards and just general mailings . The crm is invaluable as I print out labels . Also if a plan changes I got all the info in front of me .I saw were lead concepts is going to be like $600 plus a 1000 with rate increase today . That’s crazy .

I’m old fashion too . I like the physical lead card in hand . For instance I’ll drop around 50k mailers for Aep . I’ll drop maybe 25 countys . I’ll actually double and possible triple mail a few countys . I keep track of things knowing what color card I mail and when . I resisted a crm for 5 yrs . I do a lot of mailing of birthday , Xmas cards and just general mailings . The crm is invaluable as I print out labels . Also if a plan changes I got all the info in front of me .I saw were lead concepts is going to be like $600 plus a 1000 with rate increase today . That’s crazy .

If I focused on Medicare I would use Frank’s YIO if still available or something like it.

He gave me a copy many years ago but I never used it.

We spoke on the phone a lot. If I did Medicare I would work it just like he did.

Back