Become a Huge Producer!

It's a highly complicated process I have of scanning the address he lists on his site then turning that into use-able data.

Thats was a good one... needed that laught today! :D

and I dont think he said 47 million of premium "per year"... gonna have to say that it might be a life's work. He looks like he migh be in the business for about 47 yrs... so he's got that going for him

Last edited:
There are some mega producers out there. I know of one who in one way or another (has a few big producers under him) placed a little over $23 million with just one company last year. At just a 5% payout (factoring overides in because it wasn't all personal production), that's a lot of $$$$ and that was just one company.

The top producer with AEL has placed $20mm + on a consistent annual basis over the past decade. No downlines, 1 agent, doing seminars in SC. That's pretty strong.

There are top producers in every area of financial sales. The common denominator is they do what most advisors are unwilling or unable to do and they do it massively.

You know things like prospecting LOL

The top producer with AEL has placed $20mm + on a consistent annual basis over the past decade. No downlines, 1 agent, doing seminars in SC. That's pretty strong.

Yeah, but if you knew him on a personal level, you wouldn't want to be like him. Plus he only sells one product.

I do know him on a personal level and I cannot say anything bad about the guy.

Yes, he only sells for one carrier only, what's the issue with that?

Yes, he only sells for one carrier only, what's the issue with that?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it just as long as there aren't several better products on the market which would be better suited for the client yet he sticks to just one because he is at a high comp or some other reason which benefits him and not the client.

I was told by a big producer and in my short time in the business so far that there are periods of time when some companies just aren't nearly as good as others. I know when I first got into this business they were writing a lot of one company although they had others as well. Then one of the others became hot. Now it is another. Seems like every year, a new favorite arises and for obvious reasons such as it is a freaking darn good product.

Then there is one rep in there that still writes a ton of the original company because he knows the product inside and out. He also gets a lot of free stuff from them such as vacations out the wazoo. I don't think at times he is doing the best thing for the client when it comes to the choices we have to offer. Then again, he probably couldn't explain some of the other products, doesn't know exactly how they work, so maybe he is doing the right thing by not even going there. You tell me......depends how you look at it.

The first product they were writing a lot of has caps which are stuck in the mud right now. When that carrier gets hungry again and wants business, they will come back around. Right now they have a full belly. That's how these carriers all work. They get hungry, they get hot and then they get a full belly. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Unless this company he writes for is hungry all the time and they have extremely competitive products all the time, it makes me a little skeptical.

What's the name of the company he writes for, Allianze?

Last edited:
I didn't say one carrier. I said mainly one PRODUCT. Does a seminar. Meets with people for one hour and says they either like the product or not. If they don't...see ya later, don't call. Maybe I'm different, but I don't like pushing one product only without KNOWING it is a good fit. To each his own though...he makes a lot more money than me. Would I trade places with him? No.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it just as long as there aren't several better products on the market which would be better suited for the client yet he sticks to just one because he is at a high comp or some other reason which benefits him and not the client.

I was told by a big producer and in my short time in the business so far that there are periods of time when some companies just aren't nearly as good as others. I know when I first got into this business they were writing a lot of one company although they had others as well. Then one of the others became hot. Now it is another. Seems like every year, a new favorite arises and for obvious reasons such as it is a freaking darn good product.

Then there is one rep in there that still writes a ton of the original company because he knows the product inside and out. He also gets a lot of free stuff from them such as vacations out the wazoo. I don't think at times he is doing the best thing for the client when it comes to the choices we have to offer. Then again, he probably couldn't explain some of the other products, doesn't know exactly how they work, so maybe he is doing the right thing by not even going there. You tell me......depends how you look at it.

The first product they were writing a lot of has caps which are stuck in the mud right now. When that carrier gets hungry again and wants business, they will come back around. Right now they have a full belly. That's how these carriers all work. They get hungry, they get hot and then they get a full belly. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Unless this company he writes for is hungry all the time and they have extremely competitive products all the time, it makes me a little skeptical.

What's the name of the company he writes for, Allianze?

Ben it is American Equity as stated above. He writes them and positions the safe money idea to his clients. Rarely, sells the income rider like most other people nowadays.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I didn't say one carrier. I said mainly one PRODUCT. Does a seminar. Meets with people for one hour and says they either like the product or not. If they don't...see ya later, don't call. Maybe I'm different, but I don't like pushing one product only without KNOWING it is a good fit. To each his own though...he makes a lot more money than me. Would I trade places with him? No.

Correct, you did say one product. He does sell a lot of the bonus gold from AEL but I know for a fact (from seeing his seminar and first client appointment in person) that he also offers the integrity gold and advantage gold as well. This advisor only sells on the safe money story nothing else. The clients choose the bonus gold more often than the other 2.

Last edited:
Back