Become a Huge Producer!

If a producer is making big production numbers mostly through seminars, I can tell you that 70% or more of that commission stream is going to overhead.

I do more than my share of seminars, but the cost is a killer.

The only way to make commissions stay in the bank account are through referrals and working existing clients.

I still do seminars, but that is more a way to get more clients in the pipeline and more referrals from new people. You have to look at it like this: I paid $900 to get this guy in front of me from a seminar. If I can get him to send me a friend or relative, then that new buy cost $0 to get in front of me.

Ben it is American Equity as stated above. He writes them and positions the safe money idea to his clients. Rarely, sells the income rider like most other people nowadays.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Correct, you did say one product. He does sell a lot of the bonus gold from AEL but I know for a fact (from seeing his seminar and first client appointment in person) that he also offers the integrity gold and advantage gold as well. This advisor only sells on the safe money story nothing else. The clients choose the bonus gold more often than the other 2.

Wait wait wait,

People still sell Integrity Gold with it's sweet 1% caps? Which by the way you can do better in the fixed account if I'm remembering correctly. haha

And of course numbers like that are possible with boat loads of seminars. A producer who left my shop 5 or 6 years back does 25 million these days but he runs 85 seminars a year now (holy hell). Anyone really think he's more profitable now? I think not

Last edited:
Back