Bed Bugs

A great example of yet another outfit trying to tell us how great they are by using religion, when in fact it's just a ruse for most of them.

When I see someone using religion to sell or get their name out there, I know to RUN! I might not be right all the time, but I bet I'm right most of the time!
Why? As a follower and believer of Jesus Christ we are told to tell everyone. Yes, some people use scripture and the name of Jesus and God to manipulate, but you can’t compartmentalism everyone who sells something and uses scripture as unauthentic.

Paul sold tents while preaching ….. people need tents. People need life insurance. More importantly people need eternal life “insurance” through Jesus Christ and forgiveness . That’s 100% more important than anything of this world.

Last edited:
Why? As a follower and believer of Jesus Christ we are told to tell everyone. Yes, some people use scripture and the name of Jesus and God to manipulate, but you can’t compartmentalism everyone who sells something and uses scripture as unauthentic.

I didn't say everyone....I just said "most". That is my experience and I'm willing to bet it is the experience of many agents on this forum.

One lesson I learned early on...when out selling insurance, it's best to leave your light under that bushel!! Most people don't want to hear you promoting religion, and that's not what you're there for. You contact them about insurance....leave it at that!

A great example of yet another outfit trying to tell us how great they are by using religion, when in fact it's just a ruse for most of them.

When I see someone using religion to sell or get their name out there, I know to RUN! I might not be right all the time, but I bet I'm right most of the time!
A
I didn't say everyone....I just said "most". That is my experience and I'm willing to bet it is the experience of many agents on this forum.

One lesson I learned early on...when out selling insurance, it's best to leave your light under that bushel!! Most people don't want to hear you promoting religion, and that's not what you're there for. You contact them about insurance....leave it at that!

I’m gonna let it shine…

Well, I say everyone then for you. When someone is using religion to sell you something you are right to run.

There is no reason to bring religion into a business transaction. If someone wants to preach then go be a preacher.

Real religious people do not have to tell you. The most honorable man I've ever known was a local chiropractor. He was a "straight chiropractor", meaning he believed in managing the back to allow the body to heal itself. He didn't do massages or electro stuff. Things that do feel good but not really treatment. He might have been wrong but he was a true believer in what he did.

He had these wooden boxes in each exam room. He never told you what they were unless you asked. But they were for people that couldn't pay for services. He still wanted you to come in. If you couldn't pay with money then bring in some canned food, put it in the box and he would do adjustments. If you couldn't bring in canned goods then he did it for free.

Every afternoon he took the canned goods to the local food shelter.

Deeply religious guy but he never told you that either. But you knew by being around him. What he said. How he interacted with people.

Long story to say the truly religious don't have to tell you. Same for the liar, the person telling everyone he is not a liar is a damn liar. Honest people don't have to tell you they are honest. Other people will tell you for them.

I learned early on not to talk religion or politics....at least until you find out what team they're on. :)

Made me think of FinalExpenseDojo lmao

Spot on. Your light, if your lit, should always be shining... no matter what your doing. :)

BTW, I'm not a religious guy, most of that stuff is broken and doesn't work. I think of my self as being a follower. ;)
Amen! I wasn’t gonna bring up the religious thing cause I didn’t wanna get into it. I agree 100% thank God for you

Latest posts

Back