Best Advice for Just Getting Started in Senior Products

Thanks very much for your input and assistance. I'm getting a much clearer picture of what I need to get started.

I passed my Texas health/life test last month and just passed ahip a couple of days ago. I've started working with one of the NMOs that folks on this forum seem to recommend frequently (Precision Senior Marketing) and they've been helpful to get me applied and now in most cases set up with a handful of insurance companies for MA/PDP/Med sup.

I've not bought leads yet, (but I am budgeted for that, and I'm ready to pull the trigger...just not sure where to start), and I'm not 100% finished with all the carrier's training/testing, but I think I'm close.

I have 25 years of high end B2C phone based sales experience - that piece doesn't worry me at all. But I am absolutely terrified of all the rules and regulations, the figuring out of best practices, what tools do you use - how do you keep everything straight with so many carriers and so many requirements? The mountains of required training...how do I really translate all of that into daily practice.

If any experienced rep is open to letting me pick your brain for a few minutes, I'd be so greatful. I feel a little overwhelmed.
Congrats and welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Back