Best Agents To Give Advice

Who defines your lane?

The great John Galt who owns this forum... didnt you get the memo? :twitchy: :no:
Of course if you dont do as he says he super glues a certain body part shut...

----------

Are you the guy that tries to sue McDonald's when your hamburger doesn't look like the picture on the menu?

If so, don't be that guy :)

Nope. I like my coffee black, no sugar, & piping hot.

Im also the guy who has no need to mislead prospects about why I am calling them... just like the majority of insurance agents.
Or the guy who uses marketing that has received cease and desist orders & is under investigation by regulators in 40% of the US.

Im also the guy who does not call his clients deadbeats and morons.

If you really are a SEAL then you hopefully hold yourself to that same standard of morals and ethics. Just like you held yourself to a superior standard when you served.

Last edited:
The great John Galt who owns this forum... didnt you get the memo? :twitchy: :no:
Of course if you dont do as he says he super glues a certain body part shut...

There is not a swinging D on this forum including the few Imos i do business here that can tell me Jack. Sure as hell not going to be just some agents. Unless they want to bribe me. Otherwise. ...signed,

Grown Ass Man

Edit: there some guys here I would love to buy beers and the first 100 rounds as we blow chit up.

A "real" agent cares about the industry, their clients, their peers, & acts professional

If I'm a life insurance agent, would you consider me a peer? If yes, then why would you be sending mail pieces to regulators to try and harm the business of your peers? Are you not a "REAL" agent?

----------

LoL good stuff!

Look fellas, I won't get into any back and forth banter moving forward because no one wins IMO. The likelihood is too great that you will still hold the same opinions at the end of the back-n-forth convo anyway. So I bow out of this convo. Goodnight! :)

If I'm a life insurance agent, would you consider me a peer? If yes, then why would you be sending mail pieces to regulators to try and harm the business of your peers? Are you not a "REAL" agent?

It was a tongue in cheek joke directed at JGs sorry attempt at humor/insults. He has never sent me direct mail, and I have never sent his mailers (or any other agents) to any regulators.

And since the mailers in question do not say who they are from (other than insinuating they are from a government entity) there is no way I would know who it is from. Therefore the only person/entity I could possibly report (if I did.. which I wouldnt) would be the direct mail company contracted to send out the mailer.

But in reality I have never received that type of mailer at my house. I get lots of mailers from state farm, and a few from the ING sponsored retirement seminars. That is about it. I guess Im not enough of a deadbeat or moron for JG to send me any of his marketing.

Last edited:

----------

LoL good stuff!

Look fellas, I won't get into any back and forth banter moving forward because no one wins IMO. The likelihood is too great that you will still hold the same opinions at the end of the back-n-forth convo anyway. So I bow out of this convo. Goodnight! :)

Just a point. You are one of the guys I would like to have a beer with. Newer breed businessman.

But those same agents who do not want non-FE agents to post in the FE section, have no problem posting their advice in the non-FE sections....

I took some time off the forum. When I came back, what I found is that it is eaten up with FE people trying to recruit. There are a few good ones. JDeasy really knows his stuff, but the reason (in my opinion) ya'll are getting pushback is because you're treading on people's "territory". Might not be popular to say, but it's the way it seems. It also seems like a lot of FE guys (definitely not all) are about the quick and easy buck and not on building clients the way other areas of insurance seem to be. Not necessarily bad, but different than what a lot of us are used to. It's really just a different animal. FE is mostly transactional. It's a one and done type of deal that is mostly done on the first meeting.

That being said, the guy that was the most fun to read was Caliban. He was cut off before being able to give a lot of advice, but that guy was a different breed. Some of his nuggets remain, but most have been deleted after his company forced him off.

I took some time off the forum. When I came back, what I found is that it is eaten up with FE people trying to recruit. There are a few good ones. JDeasy really knows his stuff, but the reason (in my opinion) ya'll are getting pushback is because you're treading on people's "territory". Might not be popular to say, but it's the way it seems. It also seems like a lot of FE guys (definitely not all) are about the quick and easy buck and not on building clients the way other areas of insurance seem to be. Not necessarily bad, but different than what a lot of us are used to. It's really just a different animal. FE is mostly transactional. It's a one and done type of deal that is mostly done on the first meeting.

That being said, the guy that was the most fun to read was Caliban. He was cut off before being able to give a lot of advice, but that guy was a different breed. Some of his nuggets remain, but most have been deleted after his company forced him off.

You are right. Caliban was one of the most entertaining posters ever to hit this forum. I forgot all about him.
Did he get snuffed by the Farm?

Back