Best Agents To Give Advice

My point is that he's been told that when taking part in FE discussions.

That's not all I have been told! :twitchy:

If by "FE Agent", you mean person who runs DM, Telemarketing or Internet leads, then I am not an FE agent.. If you mean a person who sells or prospects exclusively for Final Expense needs, then I am not an FE agent.... Gee, I guess I am not an FE agent..:no:

However, I have worked the SIWL market for almost as many years as there has been SIWL. And, on the debit, worked basically the same market using UW products becasue that is the only product we had to offer.

There are some things that are FE specific but there are many more that apply to Life Insurance sales in general that people from other markets can share that can be adapted to selling FE so we should always encourage others tp share their experience. However, when those of us share our experience outside the market that is is being discussed should also be willing to share what we have accomplished in our particular market using that idea.

Do you own this forum? Is your name Sam? I dont think so!

You have no right to tell other members where they can or can not post.

Go start your own forum if you want to control others. You havent even been a member on here for a full 2 years yet. What gives you the right to act like you own the place?

I posted a comment that was basically in agreement with Twilight, Bbowman23, gymguy, Rosumark, & 2 or 3 others. Granted, it spoke of term insurance, but my point was that the OP should work the aged leads that they have because there is still money to be made with them. You didnt single the other guys opinion out as BS, only mine since im not an "FE guy".

You are everything that is wrong with this forum and this industry.

Go blow it out your bull horn tough guy. Ive owned my own business before you discovered the lingerie section of the sears catalog. Ill say what i want to. Na nanna boo boo lol

----------

Do you own this forum? Is your name Sam? I dont think so!

You have no right to tell other members where they can or can not post.

Go start your own forum if you want to control others. You havent even been a member on here for a full 2 years yet. What gives you the right to act like you own the place?

I posted a comment that was basically in agreement with Twilight, Bbowman23, gymguy, Rosumark, & 2 or 3 others. Granted, it spoke of term insurance, but my point was that the OP should work the aged leads that they have because there is still money to be made with them. You didnt single the other guys opinion out as BS, only mine since im not an "FE guy".

You are everything that is wrong with this forum and this industry.
And to set the record straight i have been ignoring you, and i didnt respond to you in this thread originally. I responded to DHK. You just cant stand to be ignored, you act like an abused wife who wont leave lol.

Go blow it out your bull horn tough guy. Ive owned my own business before you discovered the lingerie section of the sears catalog. Ill say what i want to. Na nanna boo boo lol

----------

And to set the record straight i have been ignoring you, and i didnt respond to you in this thread originally. I responded to DHK. You just cant stand to be ignored, you act like an abused wife who wont leave lol.

I dont care what your history is or what business you may or may not have owned. You do not own this forum and you have no right to tell DHK or any other agent which sections they can post in.

Every time you respond on this thread you just show your true colors more and more. And only solidify what the real agents on this forum say about you.

Call me whatever names you want. Jokes like you give this forum and this industry a bad name.

Now dont you have some yard statues to push over, keyholes to super glue shut, & clients to call deadbeats or morons?

John Galt, smokin goose, and anyone else:

While you were busy trying to tell me to "keep out"... the person asking the question had sent me a PM.

Would it surprise you to know that HE'S NOT AN FE AGENT EITHER???

He was searching for threads on door knocking and was responding to the post that Rearden had posted to get ideas on DOOR KNOCKING EFFECTIVENESS!

So... guess what? Agents in different fields read, respond, and ask questions of OTHER AGENTS working in OTHER FIELDS!!!

Wow! What a concept!

And since he has a brain of his own, he appreciated the insight I gave him, instead of asking how much I made using it in order to try to prove its value.

The #1 thing that EVERY SINGLE AGENT has in common with other agents... is that we all have to prospect to grow our business. Prospecting CAN be a transferrable skill. Prospecting skills in one field can be adapted for another. When there are questions on such a universal topic, it is expected that those who have experience in those topics can and should answer.

Last edited:
And since he has a brain of his own, he appreciated the insight I gave him, instead of asking how much I made using it in order to try to prove its value.

I don't think anyone here would deny that you have a firm grasp on the subject matter of Life Insurance. Yes, you got attacked on that thread...purely because it was in the FE forum. Reardon hit the nail on the head earlier in this thread, by stating that the average FE salesman/woman has been taken by some 'marketer' spewing garbage about a certain way to do 'X'. There are a lot of people who post in that forum that couldn't sell their way out of a paper bag, but still proffer "helpful" advice. I've spoken to MANY, MANY FE agents that took that advice and were thousands in the hole thanks to it. So JD and others do take exception, in the confines of that sub-forum, about advice that does not work OR DOES not have the success to show for it.

You have stated on more than 1 occasion that your production is not where you want it to be...this is probably another reason JD had such a visceral reaction. We, being FE producers(JD, myself, Spur, Agent5 etc...), respect production...specifically in our field. When the average insurance agent makes 40-50k/year...and we are making more than that in the first quarter...well...we feel obligated to shine a light on what 'Really' works AND what is hypothesized.

That's really all it boils down to.

Again, I think you really know your stuff...as does Tyler. FTR, the bloodsucker comment was a snarky comment at myself as well, I think that all of you guys add a lot of value to the forum and I really do enjoy most of your post. Sure, we'll probably disagree more in the future, but hey, that's what goofy internet forums are for...right?:idea:

I dont care what your history is or what business you may or may not have owned. You do not own this forum and you have no right to tell DHK or any other agent which sections they can post in.

Every time you respond on this thread you just show your true colors more and more. And only solidify what the real agents on this forum say about you.

Call me whatever names you want. Jokes like you give this forum and this industry a bad name.

Now dont you have some yard statues to push over, keyholes to super glue shut, & clients to call deadbeats or morons?

Its so fun getting a reaction out of you, really easy as well. Why dont you reply again but this time put all your words in bold, lol, as if that makes your caveman responses any more profound, by the way, you need any super glue lol

Back