BEST Books for Annuities and Social Security

I have been getting emails for quite awhile from this guy about IUL's, so I went on to his site and saw that he had 4 books;
1) Annuity Strategies
2) Roth IRA Conversions
3) IUL
4) Synergy: A combo of the above 3 books

So I bought all 4 for $87 and I read the first one and on the second, and I have to say, BEST book series I have ever read for retirement planning for insurance agents. Has dialogue examples, prospecting tips, and many strategies to help you help the prospect with any non-securities retirement planning they may have.

I wish all insurance books were like this (closest I have seen is Burt Meisel's books); definitely pick up Doug Warren's (CLU) books.

Has anyone else here read them? I like his SS software, haven't quite seen anything similar to it with other SS softwares.

Doug Warren is one of the leaders in the financial services business. I have all of his books as well as his software. You can separate yourself from the pack by implementing the strategies in The Synergy Effect.

I've met Doug, very nice guy. He does webinars on the IUL that are great. Here is a link to one he is doing on Friday.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/749627658

----------

I have been getting emails for quite awhile from this guy about IUL's, so I went on to his site and saw that he had 4 books;
1) Annuity Strategies
2) Roth IRA Conversions
3) IUL
4) Synergy: A combo of the above 3 books

So I bought all 4 for $87 and I read the first one and on the second, and I have to say, BEST book series I have ever read for retirement planning for insurance agents. Has dialogue examples, prospecting tips, and many strategies to help you help the prospect with any non-securities retirement planning they may have.

I wish all insurance books were like this (closest I have seen is Burt Meisel's books); definitely pick up Doug Warren's (CLU) books.

Has anyone else here read them? I like his SS software, haven't quite seen anything similar to it with other SS softwares.

Where can I get Burt Meisel's books? I looked on Amazon

You can't find them on Amazon, sometimes you can. Try the mdrt. I also think xrac might have the contact info for the family, I think the daughter still sells his books.

I have signed up for the webinar already. And I have read his other 3 books, and am a quarter way through the Synergy book.
I like his Annuity book, his roth, and iul in that order due to the amount of scripts and sample language he provides.
The intro to his synergy book could be a great seminar, very catchy and he is very distrustful of the government (I don't blame him).
I have sampled his software, but not the synergy software. The one thing I don't like about his other softwares; its more for illustration of the concept than a calculator for the client.

If you want something good, but inexpensive, try this MDRT Presentation on Increasing the Efficiency of Retirement Income by Thomas F. Love.

MDRTPOWERCENTER.ORG

Search for product #MP1147

Thomas Love (a top producer with Ohio National) will help you understand how to illustrate the differences between Qualified Plans, After Tax Plans, and Permanent Life Insurance in the eyes of the IRS and in relation to Social Security Income. No software needed.

It's $10 for the MP3 recording.

Back