Best Company for GI MedSupp?

Klutch

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a lady who got a notice her humana plan is being terminated & she wants to get a medsupp. She got the letter from humana guaranteeing her the right to buy a medsupp policy.

What company is the easiest for GI apps? Combined insurance has been awful every time I use them.

He is not joking. Underwriting can be very, very tough on the GI Med Supps... :skeptical:

If you don't know what you are doing...you can really mess someone up. :yes:

In his defense, I suspect he means they are being difficult as far as proving it is GI before they will issue.

Probably underwriting's not so subtle way of telling him they don't want any GI cases. ;)

I have a lady who got a notice her humana plan is being terminated & she wants to get a medsupp. She got the letter from humana guaranteeing her the right to buy a medsupp policy.

What company is the easiest for GI apps? Combined insurance has been awful every time I use them.

If you submit the letter with application and choose a GI eligible plan they have to issue it right ? Other than a carrier being slow to process it what are you concerns ?

Can this prospect qualify to be underwritten for a non-guarantee issue plan such as a Plan N. Most carriers pay 50% or less commission for guarantee issue. Inbox me your number and I can give you some alternatives on a carrier that will pay full commission on guarantee issue.

Back