Best crm for xdates - personal & commercial

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looking for the best CRM to keep track of personal and commercial xdates. Anyone have good experience with one?

something not expensive and also not Excel...

Thanks!

tracking x-dates is relatively easy - any crm with a calendar or callback function will do. I am assuming all you need is a reminder when their effective date is coming up and a place to save the history of the lead. Also import and export capability.

Zoho basic subscription would meet your need. Its like 7/m or something super cheep

Actually, xdates have 2 parts, the date and the line of business. Most CRMs support this pretty easily.

Zoho does, though I think you need the subscription version so you can modify it to add the fields. You really want line of business of the xdate to be a drop down box. To accomplish this, I think its actually $12 a month, but at the same time, you can then create automated workflows to help you market those xdates.

vTiger is another one that would work.

Dan

Looking for the best CRM to keep track of personal and commercial xdates. Anyone have good experience with one?

something not expensive and also not Excel...

Thanks!

What would you consider a reasonable price? What if this crm helped increase your closing ratio by 5-10% by helping you target specific xdates that are most likely to sell at the right times to contact. What would you pay a month for that? Also extremely easy to use.

I know I can be arrogant w/ my posts BUT I really don't intend to be this time..

I don't have time to work X dates because I have so many new referrals coming in & on top of that...I pretty much close almost everything I quote. I guess there's probably 2-4% of the people I quote that I don't close that I should be following up w/ on X dates that I'm leaving on the table. But I wouldn't have time to do that as the flow of new prospects to quote is too great. It wouldn't make sense to hire somebody to work those x dates for me because the lost commission wouldn't cover hiring somebody to work them.

So the question I really want to know is this. Why aren't you guys investing into referral relationships? If you can get 8-15 real estate professionals to refer you every client....every time...BOOM. No more leads no more anything other then sitting back & quoting referrals all day long. The people you then close will also refer people so it's a win win.

Part of me says "hmm....maybe I really am just that good at what I do.." but I don't think that's the case. Have you guys TRULY put together a plan of action to develop referral sources? I've done it for personal lines & it's pretty easy. You're clearly young professionals like me who eat/breathe/sleep/live your insurance business so what's the deal? Ya sure you don't see results for maybe 3-6 months but then it's all gravy. I highly suggest you guys re-evaluate your lead sources. In fact as I write this I realize I shouldn't have stopped getting new referral sources. I kinda planned to hire a young hot college chick to do the dirty work of going to mortgage offices & handing out cards...managing relationships...create new ones ETC and I never followed through...

That being said I don't know how to duplicate this in the commercial world..

I know I can be arrogant w/ my posts BUT I really don't intend to be this time..

I don't have time to work X dates because I have so many new referrals coming in & on top of that...I pretty much close almost everything I quote. I guess there's probably 2-4% of the people I quote that I don't close that I should be following up w/ on X dates that I'm leaving on the table. But I wouldn't have time to do that as the flow of new prospects to quote is too great. It wouldn't make sense to hire somebody to work those x dates for me because the lost commission wouldn't cover hiring somebody to work them.

So the question I really want to know is this. Why aren't you guys investing into referral relationships? If you can get 8-15 real estate professionals to refer you every client....every time...BOOM. No more leads no more anything other then sitting back & quoting referrals all day long. The people you then close will also refer people so it's a win win.

Part of me says "hmm....maybe I really am just that good at what I do.." but I don't think that's the case. Have you guys TRULY put together a plan of action to develop referral sources? I've done it for personal lines & it's pretty easy. You're clearly young professionals like me who eat/breathe/sleep/live your insurance business so what's the deal? Ya sure you don't see results for maybe 3-6 months but then it's all gravy. I highly suggest you guys re-evaluate your lead sources. In fact as I write this I realize I shouldn't have stopped getting new referral sources. I kinda planned to hire a young hot college chick to do the dirty work of going to mortgage offices & handing out cards...managing relationships...create new ones ETC and I never followed through...

That being said I don't know how to duplicate this in the commercial world..

I am working on my referral sources as we speak because I know that's the source I need to build. For sanity sake. However my crm I'm designing and 80% done with is going to revolutionize the way insurance companies see the sales pipeline. I'm fundamentally changing the pipeline by removing 70% of the time wasting prospecting and following up on bad prospects thought to be good by staff. (Currently ran out of money on my CrM so release date pushed out 6-9 months). I should of been a software engineer. Mine makes $160 an hr.

Why would commercial work the same way through networking. I would just think your network with business bankers but then you would have to make it worth their while. I use to be a business loan officer at a large bank so I would request to see a dec page for the property they were refi or doing a line of credit on.

I am working on my referral sources as we speak because I know that's the source I need to build. For sanity sake. However my crm I'm designing and 80% done with is going to revolutionize the way insurance companies see the sales pipeline. I'm fundamentally changing the pipeline by removing 70% of the time wasting prospecting and following up on bad prospects thought to be good by staff. (Currently ran out of money on my CrM so release date pushed out 6-9 months). I should of been a software engineer. Mine makes $160 an hr.

Why would commercial work the same way through networking. I would just think your network with business bankers but then you would have to make it worth their while. I use to be a business loan officer at a large bank so I would request to see a dec page for the property they were refi or doing a line of credit on.

What size loans were you doing? I understand this is probably specific to the loan officer...but did you have an ability to influence the individual borrowing money? I would guess business-owners are more affluent in their insurance & wouldn't easily be steered by their lender BUT I don't know? I was thinking about this today....hitting up commercial lenders at local banks etc. I hate to start from scratch again BUT I have to do it if I want to move up into commercial.

What size loans were you doing? I understand this is probably specific to the loan officer...but did you have an ability to influence the individual borrowing money? I would guess business-owners are more affluent in their insurance & wouldn't easily be steered by their lender BUT I don't know? I was thinking about this today....hitting up commercial lenders at local banks etc. I hate to start from scratch again BUT I have to do it if I want to move up into commercial.

Usually at larger banks anything under a certain level is referred down to your average banker. But anything over say 100k is referred to a business banker. Stay away from personal bankers as they are a waste of time. The business bankers go after the big fish.

Back