New York Commercial Insurance

I am not claiming to acquire any magical substance or exclusive contract that is unavailable to others. Like any other broker, I collaborate with all the prominent industry players. However, the distinction lies in my primary concern, which revolves around ensuring the well-being of individuals by providing them with appropriate insurance coverage. For instance, establishing insurance for a cannabis shop is indeed a labor-intensive undertaking. Despite the potential personal investment in terms of time and effort, my ultimate goal is to assist my clients. This paramount objective underscores the significance of my services. Consequently, my intention is to emphasize my unique qualities rather than assert superiority over others or rely on miraculous remedies. I am simply willing to do the work when others don't.
Now, regarding Underwriters, it is evident that we are receiving an unfair treatment. However, fortunately for me, I often assume the role of my own underwriter when composing these policies. If I execute my tasks proficiently, the policies should effortlessly pass through the hands of an underwriter. If any of you are encountering difficulties with your Underwriters, it is crucial to either seek assistance or explore alternative contracts. Taking a assertive stance is indisputably a significant measure, and I am not opposed to the idea of organizing protests or strikes against these Underwriters who persistently decline writing business. It is undeniable that each one of us has been adversely affected by the challenges faced in the past year. I am not inclined to offer insincere sentiments about this situation, but I will endeavor to maintain a positive outlook.
upload_2023-10-31_14-7-12.png

The first one made the underwriter go crying to his manager, which I suppose could make me lose that appointment if his feelings were sufficiently hurt.

OMG people are so sensitive. I would love to see the devastation on their face if tried to start their own business from scratch. Tears rolling down there face as they get rejected LOL priceless. Boo hoo wah wah....

I am not claiming to acquire any magical substance or exclusive contract that is unavailable to others. Like any other broker, I collaborate with all the prominent industry players. However, the distinction lies in my primary concern, which revolves around ensuring the well-being of individuals by providing them with appropriate insurance coverage. For instance, establishing insurance for a cannabis shop is indeed a labor-intensive undertaking. Despite the potential personal investment in terms of time and effort, my ultimate goal is to assist my clients. This paramount objective underscores the significance of my services. Consequently, my intention is to emphasize my unique qualities rather than assert superiority over others or rely on miraculous remedies. I am simply willing to do the work when others don't.
Now, regarding Underwriters, it is evident that we are receiving an unfair treatment. However, fortunately for me, I often assume the role of my own underwriter when composing these policies. If I execute my tasks proficiently, the policies should effortlessly pass through the hands of an underwriter. If any of you are encountering difficulties with your Underwriters, it is crucial to either seek assistance or explore alternative contracts. Taking a assertive stance is indisputably a significant measure, and I am not opposed to the idea of organizing protests or strikes against these Underwriters who persistently decline writing business. It is undeniable that each one of us has been adversely affected by the challenges faced in the past year. I am not inclined to offer insincere sentiments about this situation, but I will endeavor to maintain a positive outlook.

Dude what is this? Are you an AI bot or something? You are way to fancy for us simple folk here on the ranch.

I think he just wants everyone to think he's smart.

I've spent a lot of time with very, very, very smart people, so his tactic has the opposite effect on me.

Yea same here. It makes me feel insane trying to talk to people like this. My business partner is an example of someone with extremely high IQ. He is a good business partner but he is also very ADHD and scatter brained LOL he absolutely doesn't sound like this. He is either just goofing off and having fun when he talks or is getting straight to the point and keeping it simple. He had to learn to reign his talents in but that's a different story.

Actually, come to think of it he just needs to smoke some of that products/aggregate he is trying to insure and he'll probably start acting normal.

Back