Best Errors And Omissions Provider ?

Re: best errors and omissions provider?

Checkwith the associations like PIA (Professional Insurance Agents and the BIG I-"Independent Insurance Agents of America," and find your state) Also call Marsh Affinity Group. That's who I use.

I have mine with Colony this is our third year and we pay $3500.00> Next year we should be able to do more looking.......I have a guy but not sure he's in your state...I'm in Cali

Now that you have disclosed that you are a P&C agent, you bring the issue to point.

Those of us that are LHA have different E&O requirements and won't have any good info for you unless that is the area you need coverage on. My E&O has no prior experience required, and covers me at $1M/$1M for $36.25/mo., but only for Life/Accident/Health policies.

Obviously, P&C has a different exposure to risk, so E&O rules and cost will differ.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
Question---
Who are you using for life/acc/health? By the way, I was born in Mcpherson

I just received a quote from Paco Assurance Company for Property& Casualty E&O coverage for only $1,325 a year. This was for $1MM limit and a deductible of 5k. Now I have been licensed more than three years but my agency has only been licensed for just under two.

Back