Best Exclusive HEALTH Leads, in Your Opinion

So, nobody has purchased exlusive leads here?

There is not such thing as exclusive leads unless they are generated by telemarketing.

I used to buy them until around Jan 15, 2009 when all the lead companies must have met in a summit and decided to sell to each other.

The exclusive leads became exclusive to maybe 10 agents and ehealth.

Rick

Yeah, I've been reading about the recent disaster in the lead world. Have you ever tried Benepath?

There is not such thing as exclusive leads unless they are generated by telemarketing.

I used to buy them until around Jan 15, 2009 when all the lead companies must have met in a summit and decided to sell to each other.

The exclusive leads became exclusive to maybe 10 agents and ehealth.

Rick

John's been pimping Benepath on his board. May be an honest lead source (maybe) but in my opinion, they all suck big time. Too many agents looking for too few leads.

I think the best thing for everyone to do is go door to door for MA plans.

Rick

So, nobody has purchased exlusive leads here?

* There are companies that will provide you 10-15 "EXCLUSIVE" clients waiting to hear from you each week at no cost...contact me at [email protected] and i will explain further
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yeah, I've been reading about the recent disaster in the lead world. Have you ever tried Benepath?

* There are such "exclusive" telemarket lead companies that do not require you to pay for either a duplicate or resel i can explain further [email protected]
Just looking for your opinions on the best exclusive health leads, based on YOUR experience.

Not trying to start an argument here, I know everyone has different opinions. Just want to get an idea of the quality of exclusives out there right now.

Also interested in Life leads if you buy them.

* An exclusive lead (client) provided to you that are waiting to hear from you each week...no duplicates, no resells or you dont pay contact me at [email protected] and i can explain

Last edited:
* There are companies that will provide you 10-15 "EXCLUSIVE" clients waiting to hear from you each week at no cost...contact me at [email protected] and i will explain further

* There are such "exclusive" telemarket lead companies that do not require you to pay for either a duplicate or resel i can explain further [email protected]

* An exclusive lead (client) provided to you that are waiting to hear from you each week...no duplicates, no resells or you dont pay contact me at [email protected] and i can explain

I sent an email to the address listed above and received no reply.

Typical of a spammer.

Rick

C.D.

Stay far far away from Benepath. Completely over priced garbage!! You can get the same quality for $8 to $10 everywhere else.

I sent an email to the address listed above and received no reply.

Typical of a spammer.

Rick

Greensky is not AS SMART AS HE THINKS!!!!!!! Please copy and paste the email you sent from your "sent folder" that all operating computer systems have..It will clearly show the date and time you sent the email...

Just what is it you do? After reviewing your past posts I have yet to seen any valuable content or advice to anyone, but you are damn good at pointing fingers.

PASTE THAT EMAIL.....WE'RE ALL WAITING

I think GreenSky just SPAMMED himself!!!!!!

Back