Best Final Expense Lead

So does it matter if the lead says "life insurance" on it? Gooner, Galt n others please chime in

Here is my take, i just wrote $3200 in 2 days in the field off of 90-120 day old leads, they say life inurance, 9 sits and 5 apps, all had checking accounts, 4 of the 5 were retired and receiving normal non deadbeat social security and the one that was disabled was a vet. Case closed, in my world the life insurance lead rules, i will however also work fe leads that say pennies a day but the life insurance card is better in my experience.

----------

I really like the idea of having the choice. When we first started out, door knocking, it seemed to be easier to get in the house with a lead that did NOT say "life insurance".

Nowadays, having "life insurance" on the card seems to help weed out some of the deadbeats and helps me to get in front of more of the serious buyers.

Definitely worth the extra 3 bucks

I love all you guys using the word "deadbeat". Lol, i feel like a proud poppa for that coined term here, no one ever used it much here until i just threw political correctness out the window and started saying it lol, makes me warm and fuzzy.

Here is my take, i just wrote $3200 in 2 days in the field off of 90-120 day old leads, they say life inurance, 9 sits and 5 apps, all had checking accounts, 4 of the 5 were retired and receiving normal non deadbeat social security and the one that was disabled was a vet. Case closed, in my world the life insurance lead rules, i will however also work fe leads that say pennies a day but the life insurance card is better in my experience.

--------

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... All you high brow life agents selling highs brows with their litter box trained cats. Those are NOT true FE people. Errrrrr I am so mad...... :yes:

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... All you high brow life agents selling highs brows with their litter box trained cats. Those are NOT true FE people. Errrrrr I am so mad...... :yes:

Yea but im doing Gods work by helping the poor:)

If i walk into a house and i see a very well kept litter box im pretty sure im not making a sale lol

You liar!!! You do it fo the money. Mo money mo money mo money lol

Helping people is a by product :)

I am the people I am trying to help. No money no honey.

----------

----------

Joking aside retired couple are my best clients.

Reardon's videos on leads tell the whole story! They are an excellent place to learn the basics of FE leads and I highly recommend them to anybody getting in the FE business. These videos are easily the best and most comprehensive education resource on leads available anywhere.

Back