Best index Universal For growth and accumulation.

Believer? I don't go to church or temple for IUL, LOL. I sometimes use the product as one of many. I absolutely prefer PPLI. I can accomplish the same thing -- much more -- with PPLI. The only issue is size and economies of scale.

Regardless, if you are a subscriber to his service -- and not just reading the blog -- the information there can be valuable if used properly. Whether I sell IUL, SGUL, VUL, whatever -- if it's a UL-chassis -- it is always, without fail, 1000% of the time, PROPERLY funded. We can debate the term properly all day long, but I will say this -- I've never had one UL-chassis type policy run dry, run on empty, implode, etc. Every single one gets reviewed every single year with a focus on mortality charges and credited monies.

I've had Bobby review specific contracts, toss many, and have been OK with a few. I have used the latter. Never stand-alone. Always part of a portfolio. I think IUL can be an adjunct -- to WL and PPLI -- or as just one "asset" in a portfolio of "assets" (with those assets being life insurance).

Have you ever used "in-kind premiums" for the PPLI policies?

Back