best part D plan?

I don't know a lot but after reading posts for a year, I think I know:

A} That this is a question one should not bother to ask::
What prescription drug plan would be good to go with if you dont know which medications new doctor will prescribe?

(and if I did dare to ask the question anyway, I would at least put a state with it.)

And:

B} That someone reading posts in this forum for awhile should know the "standard, before any problems" answer to this:

He's currently on an advantage plan. Can he just cancel his advantage plan or does he need to sign up for a part d plan so that it will automatically cancel out?

and if one wants forum member's help, one should indicate why they think the "standard" process may not work.

Agreed. The beneficiary needs better help. By incorrectly using the term Guaranteed Issue instead of Open Enrollment the OP left every experienced agent who might be helpful believing it was not – – could not – – be a turning 65 person.
Agreed. The beneficiary needs better help. By incorrectly using the term Guaranteed Issue instead of Open Enrollment the OP left every experienced agent who might be helpful believing it was not – – could not – – be a turning 65 person.
How could you believe he wasn't t65 when in that same sentence I said he was t65?

OP had good help. He chose to ignore his upline.

So the GI med supp will trigger the MA disenrollment? That's what I was hoping but my upline said I needed to enroll him in part D to trigger disenrollment or write a letter to the MA company if he doesn't enroll in part D by 7/1 ( He's been at this for 10 yrs).

Last edited:
Back