Best Paying Annuity IMO/FMO

There is no best. they all can pay the same and will based on your production and the product you sell.
I am currently going through an IMO search process to see if I should stay with my current IMO or move. I have been in discussions with all the major IMO's and am with one of them.

They will all match comp. For example if street is 7% and the product has 3% override I get 8.5% however is the override is 2% I get 8% total. Every IMO has agreed to the same thing. Their are some exclusive product exceptions where I only get a .5% override but that is only one company. On top of that I get other benefits like marketing mailings paid for etc.
If you have the production you can negotiate a deal like mine or better. Also once you are given a higher paying contract you get to keep that contract with the insurance company even if you change IMO's.

Telling you the best paying annuity IMO/FMO is probably really dependent on the product. Some give higher comps on different products based on what contract they have.

That being said most people won't just share this type of competitive advantage information on this forum. Probably why you don't have suggestions after all this time.

Back