Best Place for Aged Internet Leads?

Troy Wilson is a good guy...I also recommend him...And if someone has a good product, it's never a bad thing to refer them...Keep it up!

Agreed, but when there is also a kickback involved it needs to be disclosed.

Rick

I agree to that as well...there's alot of individuals on here that give recommendations, and get kick backs...Everyone across the board should disclose their conflict of interests

I agree to that as well...there's alot of individuals on here that give recommendations, and get kick backs...Everyone across the board should disclose their conflict of interests

I recommend ... oh wait... following are my 75 disclosures about the ways this recommendation may directly and indirectly benefit me. Oh, and also beware of my SIGNATURE which also slyly mentions other companies which if you click and end up patronizing those establishments I may also someday reap direct or indirect benefits. Thank you. Oh, no, wait... what was I recommending again? Dam. I forget. :)

Kidding aside, ... Rick, I hear you. I know there are people on here who pretend to have first-hand experience AS A CUSTOMER, but you find out they actually work in the sales dept.

As an industry tech vet and consultant, I've developed opinions about people, and sometimes I work in some way with those people. It's reasonable that my opinions align with my interests, therefore. Sometimes I will recommend someone that I HOPE I can work with, because I respect what they do. Usually, however, it's cuz I'm trying to help someone who is asking for advice. I will *NEVER* recommend someone that I don't believe in at the time of the recommendation, and I will NEVER recommend a company solely for the purpose of making money. When/if I stop believing in someone, I then 1) stop working with them and 2) I stop recommending them. Companies change. People change.

I agree with you Rick, financial connections should be disclosed so people can consider that as a POSSIBLE source for the "opinion."

I went to look at next wave site...couldn't find pricing info. Anyone here use them and know pricing info?

Thanks, looks like it was my IPads touch screen feature that wouldn't let me click on the tab...PC allowed me to click on tab.

Back