Best Place to Find Insurance Writters/bloggers?

That post on how much to pay someone was so helpful! I found that top tier bloggers/writers make between $20-80 for some of the most visible blogs in the world....

with that in mind, what does the group think about paying $5-10 for a post?

Just curious...many thanks

The top tier bloggers/writers in the world make a lot more then $25 a post. In the link I posted, and you can do more research, $25 per post was what most bloggers were getting paid. These respondents were professionals/freelance writers.

You get what you pay for. A quality 250-300 word blog post will take a writer about an hour to complete. Would you work for $5-$10 an hour?

If you find someone who is willing to work for $5-$10 an hour, do you expect that they will deliver the results you are looking for?

What is the purpose of the bloggs/posts you are looking for? Are you just looking for words on a page? Or, are you looking to drive internet traffic to your website and capture the attention of loyal readers and subscribers?

You might pay more in the long run, and not meet your goals, if you invest into low level amateur writers.

$15-$25 per 300 word post was the range in this article:
How Much Should You Get Paid to Blog? | MLV Writes

Last edited:
If you're still looking for writers send me an email to josh at raygroupinsurance dot com. I have my BA in English and I do freelance blogging/writing. Check out my signature for the link to my blog and you can see some of my work.

My charge was $250.00 an article , and I (before paralysis struck), had more business that I could handle.

I occasionally teach writers from around the world to become top writers. (India, Norway, U.S., Pakistan, Ukraine, etc.).

If you need a top notch writer, I could get you a high quality one for a cost of about $50.00

If you are looking for the typical junk, I could find at least 150 or them for $5.00

Do you work for $5.00 an hour? Then please do not expect a quality writer to do the same.

There are lots of insurance writers or bloggers online. You can try and find writers on ELance, TopOnlineJobs, LinkedIn and many more. You can also try and use this keyword to find those in Google:"insurance blog writer". I hope this will help you.

As an SEO for an insurance agency, I can churn out 5+ articles an hour via basically ingesting another site's content and re-gurgitating fresh new content. It's not an easy task, I highly recommend you hire an seo to help(About $30-50/hour) - or on odesk.com you can find people from China and India - some who actually can speak and write VERY fluently in English who will do as many as 5 articles per $1-2 payment.

I recommend though that if you go this route - that you should use it to build link-wheels directing inbound links to your site.

Always link to your site with the keyword you want to rank for, and be very random when creating your link-wheel.

A link wheel is where you have a squidoo page that links to a blogger page that links to a livejournal page and so on - and each page will have a link back to a page on your site, and they will cross link to each other - where as each page will link out to at 2 of the other pages in a random fashion. Don't link to all the pages though or google will think you're trying to game them.

For on-site optimization you need to create 1 page per keyword, and if your keyword has a parent keyword (example: Medicare Plans > Medicare Part A) Always use a heirarchy to create your page.

In wordpress this is easy - and instead of new blog posts you can do this via creating actual pages under other pages - then at the top or bottom of each page link to the children pages, and on each child page link to it's sibling pages.

Think of it as an internal linkwheel.

Do these things and you will get a good PR. Also you should then write 1-2 blog posts per week related to your topic to keep content fresh in google. When choosing the topic make sure you write for a keyword that you are trying to rank for but don't already.

It's also good to write non-kw related articles on large sites like QuickOnlineTips.com(PR6) or TheresABlogInMySoup.com(PR4)

QOT accepts many guest articles about the internet, gadgets, and social media. Read some of their other articles to figure out what you want to write about, then link back to your site in your bio.

TABIMS, also accepts many guest posts - and likes articles about seo, social media, web design, facebook, twitter, linked-in, etc... (full disclosure, I manage TABIMS).

Got any other seo questions feel free to ask!

Need proof this works? Google the term Final Expense - The Company I manage is ranked #2 on Google for that term. SellFinalExpense.com

Back