Best Plan For Med Supp

Plan N is supposed to a guaranteed-issue plan but only in some states and with some companies. Anybody know which companies, which states. Seems like it would be a deal for people with health issues and/or people who want to get out of Med Advantage plans. Yes, no?

Plan N is supposed to a guaranteed-issue plan but only in some states and with some companies. Anybody know which companies, which states. Seems like it would be a deal for people with health issues and/or people who want to get out of Med Advantage plans. Yes, no?

YES..... MA's will be gone.

Plan N is supposed to a guaranteed-issue plan but only in some states and with some companies. Anybody know which companies, which states.

Right now the only company that I am aware of that is offering Plan as "GI" is MOO.

It is GI in all states they are in except CO, FL, IL, KS, KY, LA, ME, MO, MS, NH, PA, OR, SD and WI. In those states the only question that has to be answered is the ESRD question.

In other words, if they don't have ESRD then it is just like "GI".

I have a few questions for the Supplement experts on the forum.

With the exception of getting as many unhealthy prospects as possible NOW and jacking the rates up LATER, what other purpose, besides cost sharing, would a carrier want to offer plan N?

Why aren't more carriers jumping on the GI band wagon?

Have other carriers offered GI Supps in the past?

Back