Best Site to Use for Blogging?

I agree WordPress not only gives you the ease to be able to make changes and updates to your website, it's also a common platform for programmers to make custom solutions for different website needs. For example if you want you website to have a picture slider on your front page, or a special quote form for a targeted line of business. WordPress can accomplish all of this as it is a very widely recognized website platform.

Josh, I only posted that because someone said WP was free.

Yes, and so is Blogger.

If you are going to use the "free" version you might be better off with Blogger. Haven't looked at WP.com vs Blogger in a while.

It is my belief you can get better results with .org with the right template, plugins and knowing what you are doing.

It is my belief you can get better results with .org with the right template, plugins and knowing what you are doing.

I couldn't agree with you more. Some folks might get confused about the .com vs .org too, so it's a good thing you brought it up.

Almost every webhosting company will do a free wordpress.org install for you and with the amount of support available on the internet, it's a great tool. I think the biggest challenge most folks have is getting started with it. Managing a WP site when it's up and running is a breeze.

Back