Best Time to Make Calls.

I recently read a study that was done for the financial services industry. It had a great deal of data, information, etc. I will look for it, but I don't remember where I originally obtained it, but it was a quality study and I have it somewhere.

The one thing I remember is that they said if you were cold-calling, or warm-calling, business owners and looking to schedule an appointment or next step in the process -- the best day to call was Thursday. They gave all the supporting information and it was interesting.

Not sure if it was the best time or not but I finally gave it a shot today... Only made 15 calls around lunchtime, got cursed at once, hung up on twice, 3 disconnected, the rest were very polite and set 3 appointments. I know I should have called more but thought I'd quit while I was ahead and feeling good!!

Not sure if it was the best time or not but I finally gave it a shot today... Only made 15 calls around lunchtime, got cursed at once, hung up on twice, 3 disconnected, the rest were very polite and set 3 appointments. I know I should have called more but thought I'd quit while I was ahead and feeling good!!

Not bad! What were you setting for?

Medicare? FE?

Not bad! What were you setting for? Medicare? FE?
Term. I'll throw some fe at em if need be but term will probably be a better fit. Two were working couples with kids. The other was early 60's. Didn't pitch anything on the phone, just getting the appointment ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back