Best Time to Make Calls.

I always do my door knocking from 10am-1pm. Monday - Friday. I will do turning 65 leads on Saturdays if I can not get them home at that time probably because they are still working.

The ultimate goal is to get as many people on the phone as possible when dialing...that way you don't blow your brains out after an hour of dispositioning your call as "no contact". Who is your target market? Seniors? Typically you can get a senior on the phone between 10am-3pm...After breakfast, and before dinner. Now if you're targeting families for personal lines, it makes sense to call between 9-12 and then between 4-7. Traditionally you'll get someone on the phone either in the morning, or later in the evening..but during the afternoon hours most people leave the house to go to work or run errands. I don't believe that TIME is really the key here but more so the amount of dials that you make throughout the day. If you're lucky enough to get someone on the phone, but they seem to be in a rush...don't be afraid to ask "for the future, when's the best time to contact _____ about his/her ____ policy?" Everybody has different preferences as to when they have free time to discuss their policies..but the main goal is to just keep dialing to get as many people on the phone as possible. It's a contact sport.

Back