Best Way to Check the DNC Lists ?

Most people have caller ID and either block me or don't answer the phone.

lol

Mark we are talking about prospects not your "Friends and Family" :D:D Mark you left yourself open to that one my friend.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There is not just one list. There are also state lists that you have to check.

Wouldn't you also techinically need to run them through the carriers do not call list as well if you where captive or specifically marketing 1 company....

Last edited:
Mark we are talking about prospects not your "Friends and Family" :D:D Mark you left yourself open to that one my friend.

Wouldn't you also techinically need to run them through the carriers do not call list as well if you where captive or specifically marketing 1 company....

My family and friends are smart enough to have a restraining order against me.

You can get a free DNC scrubber from Mojo.
Go to: Predictive Dialers System, Mortgage Automatic Dialer, Make My Calls , click the link that says http://www.makemycalls.com/DNCScrubberSetup.exe
oops, thats a direct link. It says "Free Do Not Call Scrubbing Software" (its not very obvious its a link).

For the 5 free area codes, go to telemarketing.donotcall.gov. You have to register and then pay a fee for any area codes over 5. First 5 are free though and if you need more than 5, you make a LOT of phone calls!

Dan

Your own agency must keep an internal list but you don't have to check with the individual companies unless you are captive with them. You are calling representing your agency not the insurance companies.

The state DNC lists are where most big fines have come from. The FED DNC is basically a joke. The states unfortunately are not joking.

thinking very hard about trying mojo....thoughts? Is it the best one to use? Seems like for the scrubber alone that would be worth it.

DJS, I don't see the free scrubber on the Mojo website? Or is this direct download not readily available on the Mojo website? The Mojo Lead store has access to all public numbers, but you still have to scrub them. I may be missing something though.

I was trying to open in a new tab and only got the direct DL. Was just wanting to make sure it was legit. Thank you.

Back