Best Way to Check the DNC Lists ?

So if I have a list of names I want to scrub against the dnc
is there a cheap OR FREE and easy way to do that?

maybe a software etc?

Not surprisng you'd get a lot of juvenile responses on this topic from grown men.

Hers is a company I used in the mortgage business, and could then at least vouch for.

I have not used or recommended them since April 2010, however:

W3DATA IS NOW WhitePages PRO

Not surprisng you'd get a lot of juvenile responses on this topic from grown men.

Hers is a company I used in the mortgage business, and could then at least vouch for.

I have not used or recommended them since April 2010, however:

W3DATA IS NOW WhitePages PRO

What was wrong with Dan showing everyone where they can get the free software?

Read the rest of the posts.

And I am not surprised you'd be a little touchy on the subject of DNC lists.

I was pointing to the fact that Dan was being helpful as opposed to providing a juvenile response as you claimed was the only thing the OP was getting.

I was pointing to the fact that Dan was being helpful as opposed to providing a juvenile response as you claimed was the only thing the OP was getting.

Perhaps you might be well-served by taking note of detail, on this subject and the DNC subject also.

I didn't say the only thing he got was juvenile responses, I said he got a lot of juvenile responses........which he did....from supposedly grown men.

You're overmatched, and anyone does business with you needs to tread very carefully.

ActingBoss, you're making some very serious allegations and have not stepped forward in private or publicly to point to the actual order to let me check it. If I knew what order it was I could pull the file and personally scrub it to see what's going on.

At no point have you contacted me with any information about the order, complained about it, pointed out what the base for you claim it wasn't scrubbed was, asked for a refund, asked for a replacement list, or sought any type of a remedy. At this point, based on your reluctancy to provide me with any information about your order which would let me look into it along with you being the only person to complain about the quality of my lists, I'm wondering if you did ever purchase a list from me.

Let me save you the wondering....he didn't.
He's typical of a keyboard commando. He's upset his recruits are escaping to greener pastures.

ActingBoss, you're making some very serious allegations and have not stepped forward in private or publicly to point to the actual order to let me check it. If I knew what order it was I could pull the file and personally scrub it to see what's going on.

At no point have you contacted me with any information about the order, complained about it, pointed out what the base for you claim it wasn't scrubbed was, asked for a refund, asked for a replacement list, or sought any type of a remedy. At this point, based on your reluctancy to provide me with any information about your order which would let me look into it along with you being the only person to complain about the quality of my lists, I'm wondering if you did ever purchase a list from me.

You're such a confused buffoon.

You've already acknowledged did buy a list........which I still have.

Whats your email and I'll email it to you.

Back