BestInsurance.com is for Sale.

Why?

Because:

You have zero page rank, under 1,000 backlinks, no traffic, your domain name isn't anything more than interesting.

No one searches for "Best Insurance" on Google, you're talking under 2K people a month.

Usually a site is sold on 8 months of earnings. I'm building out one site now that the plural form of its name sold in the low six figs and we're building it up to sell it then ask for a price like that.

It might behoove you to build out the site's inbound links and footprint before asking for a price like that on a forum.

If you honestly think that you can get that type of price just for the name list it on Flippa and see what happens.

Flippa: The #1 Marketplace for Buying and Selling Websites

I apologize if you believe I'm doing you a disservice, but I don't think anyone is going to pay you that; not even close.

VERY SMART ANSWER!!!!! I AGREE 100% THAT DOMAIN ISN'T WORTH MORE THAN $500
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I own whole-lifeinsurancequotes.com

exact kw match...building the site now..

I also own lifeinsurancequoteshq.com

401krolloverhq.com

lifeinsurancedirectquotes.com

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but I got a kick out of it. You guys are so funny.

My thoughts... the whole year that you kept your domain b/c you couldn't find a buyer willing to pay 70k, you could have gotten licensed, made the 70k, sell leads that aren't in your area for $25 each...

Or you can keep the domain, wait for a "potential" buyer that is willing to pay a premium for a domain that has "potential" income with no proven converting terms.

I don't believe "best insurance" is a high converting term.

Good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back