BestInsurance.com is for Sale.

I don't think they wants me to buy it, they quoted me at $70,000 - $100,000... :nah:

I was thinking more along the lines of $200.

It's only worth the Y! directory link...

HAHAHAHAHA, I remember this thread now, $100,000.......oh ****, let me pick myself up off the floor......

I gotta know what he ever did with it!

I have just read the whole forum again, I am also interested in if it was sold and how much off or more then quoted it was sold for. I can see there are some experts with regards to SEO on this forum. Taking in the analysis and giving there honest feedback. I did like Pangaea response, very interesting reply with re to valuation.

about names, ny giants and the ny jets both play in nj. the reason they did not change their names.. some smart guys( they thought they were smart) incorporated the nj giants and the nj jets... thinking they would get a big pay day..

Re: FamilyHealthcareInsurance.com is for Sale.

FamilyHealthcareInsurance.com is for sale if anyone here is interested.

Valuation for this domain is to be sold at a discount percentage of monthly exact match calculation x a 2yr multiple.

Monthly Exact Match = 91
CPC = $31.00

Bear in mind if you had FamilyHealthInsurance.com, the exact match is 3600 per month x $20.97, a lot of dough!

This is a very brandable domain name and you can tell by the very high ad competition on google. I'm too busy developing other sites, but will sell if the offer is attractive enough.

Make an offer if interested. Thanks and very interesting thread.

Re: FamilyHealthcareInsurance.com is for Sale.

FamilyHealthcareInsurance.com is for sale if anyone here is interested.

Valuation for this domain is to be sold at a discount percentage of monthly exact match calculation x a 2yr multiple.

Monthly Exact Match = 91
CPC = $31.00

Bear in mind if you had FamilyHealthInsurance.com, the exact match is 3600 per month x $20.97, a lot of dough!

This is a very brandable domain name and you can tell by the very high ad competition on google. I'm too busy developing other sites, but will sell if the offer is attractive enough.

Make an offer if interested. Thanks and very interesting thread.

its not even indexed

Back