Biggest Single Day in FE

Sold my first fe policy today.
Trans
49 m smoker 18k

Congrats! Wish you much luck in the future and many more sales!

I actually remember the first person I ever wrote. It was a husband and wife back in 2001 and they are both still on the books today.

Congratulations! How did you find the prospect? When did you get started? Any other details appreciated.

I ordered 20 avatar leads. Booked 8 appointments. Sold 1. Heard "oh, we already have insurance. We thought what you were offering was free" I am happy. I more than made my money back. I got to practice my pitch 8 times.

I ordered 2000 mailers. They are going out Tuesday.

I've listen to JD's interview on Fexcontrscting.com almost everyday. I pick up a little tid bit every time.

I watch David Duford's, Douglas Massi and The Lead Jerks you tube videos.

There is amazing info on this forum (I put on waders and sift through bull sh/t) ;))

I ordered 20 avatar leads. Booked 8 appointments. Sold 1. Heard "oh, we already have insurance. We thought what you were offering was free" I am happy. I more than made my money back. I got to practice my pitch 8 times.

I've listen to JD's interview on Fexcontrscting.com almost everyday. I pick up a little tid bit every time.

There is amazing info on this forum (I put on waders and sift through bull sh/t) ;))

Be careful, you might pick up that accent.:twitchy:

Here's a link to the interview he's talking about. We have hundreds of hours of those tasty discussions for our contracted agents on the website. Audio Interviews

Seriously, congratulations. I made my first sale a year ago and still remember the feeling. Now shoot for two in one day.... Awesome, nothing like knowing this is doable.

I don't think you ever forget that first sale.. I made my first one in July 1971 and still remember every detail right down to what product.

Back